Tom Cruise

Goes Clubbing in London

to Surprise His DJ Son

8/24/2012 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0824_tom_connor_cruise_INF-Splash
Tom Cruise crashed the London club scene last night ... but he wasn't there to party ... he was there to support his son who was DJing at one of the biggest nightclubs in town.

Cruise rolled into Chinawhite ... where a TON of Olympians partied during and after the games. It's also where Tom's 17-year-old son Connor -- aka DJ C-Squared -- was set to perform Thursday.

Sources tell us ... Tom wanted to surprise Connor ... and arranged to quietly enter the club through a neighboring souvenir shop so Connor couldn't see him coming.

We're told Connor LOVED the surprise ... and the two hugged it out and talked before the set.

Sources close to Tom tell us ... Cruise spent 2 hours in the VIP area ... and raved about how "very proud" he is of his son.

And if that wasn't a sappy enough father/son story for you ... go watch "Field of Dreams."

Jay W.

Tom's alright... it's the rest of the world that's screwed up.

ria

That's Tom biological son. They look too much alike. Tom must have had an affair some how.

buckwheat

Toms cool
But there will be miserable douchebags with negative comments for no reason

queen love

That's one lucky black boy. He was one step from being raised in the ghetto.

Pat

Man TMZ just loves Ol' Tommy Boy, even though he's abusive to the women in his life and supports slave labor from the CO$

OrganicGrl

I have been saying this for a while now and don't care who disagree. I think Connor is Tom Cruise biological son. I don't know who the mother is, but he looks just like Tom Cruise.

Belizeanborn

Its nice that one parent is supporting a child but why is a 17 year old DJing in a club that I would expect serves drinks? Is that legal in London?

Joan K

I see little old buckwheat is out calling everybody names if they don't think like he does, what a douche.

Ashley

What a nice story...

TheEric

In other news, Connor Cruise served food that someone else cooked and Tom was beside himself with pride.

HOW IS PLAYING MUSIC SOMEONE ELSE CREATED AN ACHIEVEMENT?

Don

After the underhanded way he was handed this divorce on his 50 birthday, no matter the reports, real or false on some of his purported weirdness, why so snippy at him for being able too and surprising his son?

Did you have a bad childhood with Mommy and Daddy issues?

I'm thinking .How about a change of tune on a couple of things and start being positive in lieu of "hmmm what can I do to tear this person ( neutral) a new one of sorts.

Put that robe on of non stop pick apart scrutiny and see how it feels, celebrity or otherwise. I'd think we'd save that kinds of despicable dislike for "criminals.

Yep, this snideness at the end borders on s "shame on you" from me

Bellaca

tmz, THAT Ad IS BLINDING ME. Get it off now.

David

Adopting a black kid is nothing more than a fashion statement for rich liberals, its pretty pathetic when viewed through the eyes of real people who are in touch with reality.

janet

This kid is as much of a disc jockey like I am. He's not stupid he knows where the money is. I can scratch records also.

Majestik

Right, here we go, folks. Up until Katie filed for divorce we got one every five years of him with Connor. I've yet to see a shot of him playing father to Isabella, doesn't anyone really know what she looks like?
TMZ is being paid HANDSOMELY by Cruise's PR staff. How the hell else would you have "EXCLUSIVE DETAILS" and you were "TOLD" about what happened inside? I'm not buying what you are selling TMZ, when's the shot of he and his eldest daughter showing up?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments