Lindsay Lohan

Burglary 'Person of Interest'

But It May Be Case Closed

8/25/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824-lindsay-lohan-tmz-1-1
Lindsay Lohan
is more than just a witness to an alleged burglary that went down in the Hollywood Hills last Sunday ... law enforcement sources tell us she is a "person of interest," but the case may now be over.

Law enforcement sources tell us they are not ready to call Lindsay a suspect, but they are suspicious of her actions at a house party where 2 watches and an expensive pair of sunglasses -- total value $100,000 -- supposedly went missing. We're told Lindsay let 2 friends into the house and cops think when they left they took the goods ... and she may have been in on it.

But now there's a twist in Lindsay's favor. We're told the owner of the house has recanted his story and written a letter to cops saying nothing was stolen. Of course, it flies in the face of his actions Sunday night when he called the cops and made the theft report.

Michael Lohan tells TMZ, "After personally speaking with the homeowner, there was NOTHING stolen from his home. Lindsay has no involvement and the owner has told the cops that."

We're told as of now the matter is still under investigation, but if the "victim" recants, it's unlikely the case will proceed.

Delmar

Andy, last time I heard Lindsay say she was sober was back in March on the Lauer interview. I guess in Michael Sr. and Lindsay's definition sober means .07 BAC and some threshold for possibly other substances. It doesn't seem to mean abstinence. Michael says he's clean for years yet he has been to bars drinking before his last rehab stint and says he did steroids also. Help, maybe Lindsay should have cropped out the liquor bottles. They seem to be posted deliberately otherwise. And yes, we can't tell if or how much she consumed by the bottles or what the cir***stances were, only that she took a picture of a TV with liquor bottles clearly in sight and tweeted it.

Vorlon

Marvin
I've been busy dating
So what does an LA Weekly girl go for these days?
and working without wifi Friday,
maybe you should work at somewhere classier than Wal-Mart that actuall HAS Wifi?
So when are they calling you to testify at Bruce's trial given they couldn't find the body without your expert hellp?
need to catch up

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/25/lindsay-lohan-burglary-watches-suspect-person-of-interest/#ixzz24mLT3H6k

Marvin

Well I'm off to the gym to work off the two beers I just drank. The main topics for this blog recently are a bottle of vodka and debate about where Hobi is going to school. Who Cares???? Just a thought. I know that AA teaches that former alcoholics like granny poo can't touch a drink or they will freak out and smoke a huge crack rock and go back to drinking a quart of vodka a day and working the streets, also I know they want you to believe in an invisible mystical being that somehow controls all humans lives and performs miracles, no not Santa, not the tooth fairy or Easter bunny.........not the great Gazoo either.....AUDI .......going to work on my kickboxing Later fools.....

Delmar

Other thing is a bit of Ali's ad campaign can be seen at the Korean Tasse Tasse blog (that actually has some English on it). Like it, hate it, indifferent to it, it's proof she's doing modeling work in Seoul, Korea. I believe the shoot was done in the first week of August so my guess is she's doing other work now.

Grandma Cracker

So what if Lindsay is drinking or not drinking? People that hate Lindsay want her to drink.

Marvin

Vorbaby, I will answer the question about Beresford-Redman just to dispel the lies that the haters have put up about some BS gag order. Bruce is on trial in Mexico for murdering his wife and they will not call any witnesses from the US to testify. There isn't any jury in Mexico and his fate will be determined by a judge. I think that he will be sentenced to twenty years in jail and most likely will not serve the full sentence due to extenuating cir***stances. Bye Bye Brucie boy, hasta la vista. Please feel free to contact Monica's sisters or Brucie boys parents.......

magmax

Aw, pathetic little Red Piss Girlie Cloud. Every time he yanks his itty bitty pud to Lindsay in Parent Trap, or when he has a bowel movement, his entire fu.cked up head collapses around his feather socket like a rubber band, making it look like an empty tuna can glued to his pencil neck.
Poor little dudette. Fanboy Fairy life is tough.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Idiotic Marvin wants proof Lohan said she wasn't drinking:

" Although, she insists, there is no booze, no matter what. "When my friends come over, they're not drinking," she notes. "Alcohol is not in my house, so it's just not a part of my life."

A few days later This story was published, along with the photo of a wine bottle in her Venice condo.

Andyconda

Help needs to change his name to "BYPASS THIS POST" because I read about 2 lines if that...
or change it to "Verbal Diarrhea"

Grandma Cracker

That bright orange flower is there for a reason. It easily alerts the reader to skip to the next post.

help this young woman

Delmar
Of course the pic of the TV and jewelry are intentional. She has not cropped the pic or deleted it!
A bit of DEFIANCE is healthy!

Andyconda

Damn I try to get along with Nicole..
but her ignorance makes it Non existent...
I hope one day she wakes up..
but I dont think it will ever happen..
keep getting lied to Nicole

Grandma Cracker

Two year olds are defiant. Adults that do this crap are as*holes.

jc

@Maddy
I was thinkin' about your comment (478) to the twitter pic.........You reckon the reason most of the rings are facing the other way, is so because she doesn't want them to be indentified? Hhhhhhhmmmmmm!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Zephyr
You're right.... Fvck you.

POST OF THE DAY!

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments