Snooki

Gives Birth

to Baby Boy

8/26/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0826_snooki_baby_tweet2We now live in a world where Snooki is someone's mother.

The "Jersey Shore" store popped out a baby boy at around 3:00 AM Sunday at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ.

A rep for Snooki released a statement, saying, "The world just got another Guido!!! Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has entered the world weighing 6lbs, 5oz. Nicole, Jionni & Enzo are doing great!"

A rep for MTV shared in the excitement, saying, "We couldn't be happier for Nicole and Jionni on the healthy delivery of their baby boy! We look forward to Lorenzo's first trip to the Jersey Shore and can't wait to see his first animal print onesie."

bb

Snookie is around 4'9 and the boyfriend around 5'0. I take it the kid will never be going on too many amusement park rides.

dierdre

Sorry, but i feel really bad for baby Lorenzo entering this world with a wacko like Snooki for his mother. God help this poor child. I just hope and pray she has grown up, and doesn't go back to the shore, and start drinking, and acting like the douche bag that she truly is. I pray for this child. I'm just glad the baby is ok.

hugebychoice

I feel sorry for this child...

sidithers

Best thing that couldve happpened to her
Now she'll clean up her act

Jen

Poor bastard is gonna' be 3 feet tall, if he's lucky.

oink

The baby = more $$$$$ for Snookie..

she loves $$$$$ and alcohol, will she love the baby more ?

Jen

THE KID IS PROBABLY VINNY'S!!!

Jen

Snooki's a fugly beast & that kid is 6 lbs. of pure alcohol.

Jen

Someone keep an eye on the lil bastard, or Snooki might get drunk, dip him in pickle juice & eat him!

ohiobadboy

Congrats to Snooki & Jionni Way to go!!

teya22

people can be so darn ignorate...i believe snooki will be a great mom!!!

weasel666

Snooki now is someone's mother... The mayan were right the world is going to end this year.

Babycakes

Please tell me this isnt going to end up being a new reality show with her and jionni. It is enough already with jersey shor and I think the Jwow Snooki spinoff proved she cant carry a show.

oink

Remember a pic of shookie using the baby carrage to haul alcohol.

berly57

What the hell is wrong with you people (well, I guess I shouldn't say it that way -- I mean the majority of you people) -- yes, Snooki has made some mistakes in her life, she's young. Haven't we all made mistakes when we were young. All I can say is thank God she had a healthy baby and I only hope good wishes for Snookie, Giovanni and their baby