Dr. Paul Nassif

Faced with Death

And Divorce

8/28/2012 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_paul_nassif_adriene_maloof_article_tmz_2
It's been a difficult week for Dr. Paul Nassif ... because one day before he filed for divorce from Adrienne Maloof, his father passed away.

Nassif just released an emotional statement to TMZ ... saying, "Adrienne and I have tried very hard to make our marriage work, but this is the best course for both of us."

"This is a difficult time for our family and my prime focus is to ensure our boys are well and happy."

He continues ... "In addition, sadly I just lost my father yesterday -- a man who taught me how to be a man. I deeply appreciate the outpouring of support from family, friends and patients.  We will get through this."

Maloof was expected to file her own set of divorce papers earlier today at the same time as Paul ... but backed out at the last minute. It's possible she changed her plans out of respect for the Nassif family.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Is he a plastic surgeon? That is some nasty-ass face work those two have had.

myopinion

Sorry to hear about your dad Paul may he RIP

Wishbone

She looks masculine...way too much work on that mug.

Majestik

Welcome to the "TAMEKA RAYMOND PLAYBOOK OF COURT CASE SYMPATHY". If anyone doesn't see it, look again. They both file at the same time, the day after - but she finds out he's got his in court, she pulls out to make herself look better. What the hell is wrong with these people?
RIP to your father/father in law, but you two are suzzbags.

Oh A 💛💋

Well I'm sorry for the dad part .... R.I.P.

Laura

Death and divorce happen to millions of Americans every day of the year. Not a story. And I agree with those that find the plastic surgery pretty bad.

ian

Hey just wached the latest episode and I wanna say Thanks to the guy who was wearing the LSU T- shirt that guy know;s when to back a winner

lynda

Knowing Adrienne she will wait to file her papers to get more media coverage

Phishie from Philly

They look like brothers.
Phishie from Philly

TexasBlonde

Deepest sympathies to Dr. Paul. I will say it has been clear for two years his wife barely tolerated being around him. I really do not see why Adreinne did all the rolleyes and scowls at her husband. He seemed like a nice guy from what little we saw of him.

No, I am not interested in him as I have my own wonderful hubby who does not get rolleyes and scowls whenever he turns his back.

Joybubble55

My sympathy to Paul... He seems like a great guy....

For Sooth?

One could also say that living with Adrienne is a death sentence in and of itself.
I'm sorry for the loss of his father. It's never easy when you lose your parents because on top of the loss of their physical presence you lose the memories of your infancy and early childhood through their
eyes. Pictures just can't replace the first person
narrative from those that brought you into this world.

BECKER

SHE IS A RICH SPOILED C.U.N.T. HER FAMILY IS VERY WEALTHY AND EVEN IN ALBUQUERQUE GROWING UP SHE WAS A BITCH
BTW YOUR FACE LOOKS TERRIBLE

minnietx

She is so mean to him, who can blame him! She's ugly and hateful!

cashmere 5

If u have different last names and separate bank accounts...why be married anyway?!?!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments