Lindsay Lohan

Blaming Jewelry Theft

On Suge Knight's 'Son'

8/28/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_tmz_lindsay_lohan_andrew_knightLindsay Lohan claims she's been framed in the theft of $100,000 of watches and sunglasses, telling friends the real culprit is a man claiming to be Suge Knight's son.  Problem is ... cops aren't buying what she's selling.

We broke the story ... Lindsay is now officially a suspect in the theft, which occurred at the lavish home of Sam Magid, a good friend of LiLo's.

Magid told cops Monday ... he was in touch with 2 of Lindsay's friends -- one of whom is Andrew Knight -- and they said the night of the theft Lindsay had handed them a bag with 2 or 3 pieces of the stolen items wrapped in her t-shirt. The 2 men returned the items to Magid. Other items were still missing.

Magid also said he was in touch with Lindsay, who told him she had hidden some of the other items around the house because she was afraid they would be stolen by burglars. We're told Magid told cops Lindsay confessed she was on Ambien at the time she hid the jewelry and was hazy about exactly what happened.

Now Lindsay claims Knight is the real culprit, something Knight strongly denies. And apparently cops buy his story, because Lindsay is the target of the investigation.

Magid told cops Lindsay contacted him recently and said, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."

We're told yesterday Magid gave cops Ziploc bags containing some of the stolen items. In addition to the watches and sunglasses, we're told Tiffany monogrammed silverware was also taken.

082812_andrew_knight_launch

Andyconda

Now its a Race to Bust her first.
Lying to police or Grand Theft???
one is a really good Felony

swack

This statement: "who told him she had hidden some of the other items around the house because she was afraid they would be stolen by burglars" is bizarre to say the least. First of all, who goes into someone else's house and "hides" their valuables then doesn't tell that person they hid them. Second of all, I'm sure that person has a complete security system to prevent burglars from entering the premises. Next, what is she doing taking ambien? Isn't she (according to her "sources") living the sober life? And if I believed that I would have bought beach property in the desert! This girl (and she is a girl maturity wise) just doesn't get it. Don't blame the parents anymore, she is old enough to know right from wrong. Many people were brought up in much worse conditions and are upstanding citizens and do good in the world. It will get more interesting!

ketjo

Now Richardwww
you know that s not true....Lohan Inc in the form of Dina and Micheal will ride her being in jail for all its worth..in the media every day...with something or the other and besides they still have two more products on the shelfs to tout out and ruin...Ali and Cody...the model and the Surfer...Nots...
Hopefully Ali stay overseas and out of reach but Cody is in the middle and I get a feeling he is more like Lindsay and likes it

Spencer B in MD

Lindsay and Amanda Bynes should start hanging out together.

TheMarshmallowMan

BOTEDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER
NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER
ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY DISORDER
HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISIRDER
POSSIBLE DEPRESSION

THIS GIRL NEEDS HELP

ToxxicKissez

I'm not supporting her here at all, I just wanna know if she did it, then why? Is she not already rich?

drama

Send her to prison for a year.

Vinsetta

"I was hiding the pieces around the house in case there was a robbery." THAT I laughed at. I'd rather confess than say something that stupid to the police.

bozzman

lindsay is the one with the history of jewelry theft. why would anyone believe anything she says?

Jillian

Wow! She isn't getting out of this one!

Nancy

I have no respect for the court system. And because of it I no longer serve when called to jury duty. I lie through my teeth just to get off, and I've been quite capable of serving on all the cases I've been interviewed for. Jury duty is a waste of time. That's just MY opinion.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Paris got a 6 month suspended sentence for lying to police.

Bruno

It was the truck's fault. They werent my pants. I thought my assistant made arrangements to borrow the necklace. It was the black guy. Anyone else see a pattern here?

Jordan

Lets just Pretend that we take Lindsay at her word. If that is the case Dina Lohan having full physicall custody of her children (Cody under the age of 18) should be prosecuted for child Endagerment leaving her son in the custody of a known drug addict taking him to a party with alcahol and drugs and doing so under the seeping agent drug Ambien.

JMP

This girl will never learn. If she is behaving and not doing stupid things, she surrounds herself with people who are jsut a bad influence. What she would have needed was REAL PARENTS that kept her grounded. Too bad her parents are greedy, selfish people too, who just live off Lindsays money and fame. I feel sorry for her.