Lindsay Lohan

Blaming Jewelry Theft

On Suge Knight's 'Son'

8/28/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_tmz_lindsay_lohan_andrew_knightLindsay Lohan claims she's been framed in the theft of $100,000 of watches and sunglasses, telling friends the real culprit is a man claiming to be Suge Knight's son.  Problem is ... cops aren't buying what she's selling.

We broke the story ... Lindsay is now officially a suspect in the theft, which occurred at the lavish home of Sam Magid, a good friend of LiLo's.

Magid told cops Monday ... he was in touch with 2 of Lindsay's friends -- one of whom is Andrew Knight -- and they said the night of the theft Lindsay had handed them a bag with 2 or 3 pieces of the stolen items wrapped in her t-shirt. The 2 men returned the items to Magid. Other items were still missing.

Magid also said he was in touch with Lindsay, who told him she had hidden some of the other items around the house because she was afraid they would be stolen by burglars. We're told Magid told cops Lindsay confessed she was on Ambien at the time she hid the jewelry and was hazy about exactly what happened.

Now Lindsay claims Knight is the real culprit, something Knight strongly denies. And apparently cops buy his story, because Lindsay is the target of the investigation.

Magid told cops Lindsay contacted him recently and said, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."

We're told yesterday Magid gave cops Ziploc bags containing some of the stolen items. In addition to the watches and sunglasses, we're told Tiffany monogrammed silverware was also taken.

082812_andrew_knight_launch

Jordan

Sounds to me Lindsay excuse caused more damage for her than it helped her.

UPYOURS

To correct a troll misconception. Ambien is a sleeping pill, it is NOT used as a party drug. The label on it says Take 15 minutes before bedtime. A long time ago, my dr prescribed it for me, I took it IN BED it works so fast. Oh yeah I was a nurse, too. So BS on Ambien being a "party drug'. God these trolls will buy into anyfriggingthing, just so they can say "SEE, it wasn't dear LL's FAULT. BULLSH!T. She is a lying skanky ho THIEF.

Violette-Blue

Hit the deck! You know Suge is going to have this bitch killed for trying to put blame on his son. Why is this hobag given so many chances? I will never understand. Put her in jail already.

R. Cortez

Grand theft while your on probation is a very tough rap to beat. She has been so lucky up to now, she should have seen a bunch more jail time than she has seen. Has her luck run out ?

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

She learned one thing in her 20 minutes in jail.... blame the black guy!! ;) lolol This chick is such a white niggga.... pretty soon they'll be passin her around at "Defff row records" doggg!! What a skeeszer and the Mowood rats paying her all this money have her blood all over their hands because she WILL BE DEAD shortly and I'll be damned if I'll shed a tear for this trainwreck disgrace to her gender and race for that matter.

_Taterman

With Lindsay, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Andyconda

Lets see she has pissed Off the "Free Masons"
The whole Rap Community
Obama and romney administration
Lezbo Community
Charities
Clubs
everyone in contact with her..
-----------------------------------------
no where left to go but Gilligans Island By herself

Grandma Cracker

So what parties will Lohan be going to for fashion week?

Andyconda

FU didnt susan smith Blame the black guy too..
amazing Liars love to blame minorities for their crimes...cassey did it too

kommit

She will lie her way out of this just like everything else wrong she has done and she gets away with it. Someone needs to nail her to the wall.

ilovegossip

I love how help has gone from calling Andrew Knight a wealthy good kid to a lying thief!

Grandma Cracker

Has HELL(p) been here? I must have missed it....

Andyconda

so scary movie 5 might be put on the back burner...
Red Cloud was that the HUGE Comeback Lindsay was waiting for?
that Cameo would have done wonders..an pesky court an jail might interfere>>>OH the INJUSTICE

Drita

Lindsay I have never liked your behavior, but lately I thought you were changing your life around. I was starting to support you, but I think you do not want to change. I wish you would get help :(

LieHoShouldBeInJail

Nicole is going to need a whole *bunch* of calendars for this one!