Lindsay Lohan

Theft Victim Tells Her,

'What's Mine is Yours'

8/28/2012 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0827-lindsay-lohan-article-3-large-2-1The insanely wealthy man who reported $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses stolen from his house told Lindsay Lohan she's not a thief, because "What's mine is yours."

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is the suspect in the theft.  The victim, Sam Magid, tried to recant his story but LAPD detectives say they have independent evidence to corroborate the theft and the investigation is full steam ahead.

We've learned text messages were sent between Lindsay and Sam over the last few days, and he says "I officially told Detective Rodriguez you can't take anything from me cause what's mine is yours."

Sam also told Lindsay he told cops the culprits were men.

It's also apparent Sam is obsessed with Lindsay, telling her he loves her and, "I will fight for you."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

elizadooolittle

My ***** is SO HUGE that I can carry around extra clothing if needed and I grow my ***** hair down to my ankles and I tie it with five goat bells. I jingle and jangle all around the UK ! When I come to the USA I LOVE to flip off all the Yanks ! I am so talented ...right?

elizadooolittle

Annie

Obstruction of justice much??

fast34me

I hope Loser Lohan gets 20 years. Then we don't have to hear about this trifling trashy hoe again.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Yes. I love you Sam.
Lindsay needs support against all these vindictive peoiple.

elizadooolittle

One should consider bright pink lipstick for large ***** lips and with huge ***** lips from a stretched out vaginal hole like mine one should use pale mauve. Keep styling...luv ya Nicole DUI wrong way Richieeee

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

F you LAPD for wasting money and resources on this.

Lynn317

WHAT? ...
"What is mine is yours??"
Obviously, LiLo must have also stolen his brain.

Bruno

If "what's mine is yours" was true, he wouldn't have called the cops in the first place.

virgo

anyone else saw this coming? this is why this girl never learns because of garbage ppl enabling her. i hope the cops request cell phone and text records and charge them both for lying to the cops

Yup

There's nothing so pathetic as a star obsessed loser like this guy, who will lie, cheat, steal or do anything because he thinks it will win him the affections of a celebu-tard like blowhan who couldn't care less whether he lived or died...

Phreaky

I heard Michael Lohan offered sex with Lindsay in exchange for that guy telling cops to forget it. Which would fit her typical M.O.....

who-me

Too late, it is out of your hands buddy. Now you can go to jail with your whore clown.

Jen

What a ****tard, that is exactly why this stupid bitch is the way she is.

sassy

sounds like old man going to get some as payoff

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments