Prince Harry

I Refuse to Hide Anymore

8/28/2012 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_prince_harry_gettyPrince Harry is adamant ... he WILL attend the 2012 Paralympic Games in London ... refusing to back out of his first scheduled appearance following the naked photo scandal.

Harry has been M.I.A. since returning to London from his X-rated Vegas weekend ... and there were rumors he would be cancelling all of his appearances and staying out of the spotlight until the whole thing blows over.

But TMZ spoke with a rep for the Royal Family who tells us ... "The Duke and Duchess [of Cambridge] and Prince Harry will attend select events during the Games, including goalball, cycling, swimming and Athletics.”

The Games are scheduled to begin tomorrow and will run through September 9. The rep was not clear about when Harry will show up.

Stay tuned ...

0828-prince-harry-naked-poll-2

MsSuburbia

Love this boy! He has nothing to hide from.

DaveT

If I let you see my wang can I go to the ball

Carl

Seems like a lot of high level political people have embarrassing siblings. William has Harry, Jimmy Carter had Billy, Bill Clinton had Roger, and Jeb Bush had George.

Joao

Harry is just an immature pervert. He has no shame.

Jay W.

Harry is very wealthy. He don't care.

Yup

Good for him. This whole thing is exceptionally stupid; who the hell cares if he acted like a silly bloke in Vegas? Like Bruno said, his only fault is in his choice of friends...

Floridagirl

TMZ you are one of the reasons all the hoopla doesn't stop. So what if he had a good time like most regular guys. Stop showing the damn nude picture. You know you are only doing it to get ratings. Some times you TMZ people are the BIGGEST disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallory

Love TMZ....but please stop posting his naked picture. We've all seen it about 128 times.

DORIS TAYLOR

I would not hide either hell he is young and was just having fun as people do when in Vegas. The next time just make sure noone at all takes any photos becauae by him being royal of course it will get posted. I do think he will have to apologize to the queen, but thats expected.

Boldface

Okay, yes, TMZ. We get it. You do not need to run, re-run, re-re-run the pix every time you mention Harry's name. We've all seen the pix and at this point you're just being rude, esp since you broke them in the first place.

PictureUp

cant wait until old Festive Harvey gets caught up in a scandal!then we can see if he can take the heat as well as he can dish it out!

Grant MacDonald

HRH Prince Harry is one of the coolest guys on this planet!

Prince Harry could have been at nude dude Ram Ranch and had a better night with over 90 naked young cowboys … where the saying is: “Ya Sure Are Hung!” What happens at Ram Ranch – actually stays at Ram Ranch! www.RamRanch.com

cherokeesky34

I hope Harry DOES go to that, and every other special appearance he's supposed to make, and I hope the audience's gives him a standing ovation in support of him. I'm not saying support his actions, but to support the fact that he was having fun and he shouldn't have been way-laid like he was.

JMJ

I think they should leave him alone. I'm 61 years old & do not find it shocking or immoral. He shouldn't hide, he's a young adult doing what young adults do---having fun. He needs to confiscate the phones & cameras the next time.

ThePhoenix

And this is WHY ( well part of the reason) Americans are hated.. we arre money hungry lowlife morons. I'm talking about the females in this story.