Ryan Seacrest

Unloads Fabled Mansion

8/28/2012 11:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Ryan Seacrest has just sold his mansion.
Ryan Seacrest
has just sold the mansion he called home before upgrading to Ellen DeGeneres' sick pad ... TMZ has learned.

The 8,000 square foot house -- which has a detached nightclub -- was listed for $12.9 million and sold for $11 million.  Sounds great, except Ryan paid $11.5 million when he bought it back in 2006.  Blame the housing market ... but we're guessing it's not going to make a dent in Ryan's wallet.

The sale became official this morning.  The new buyers are some rich English folk.

By the way, Ryan bought the house from Kevin Costner.  Kevin purchased it from Richard Dreyfuss.

Ryan and Julianne Hough are now living in Ellen's former mega-mansion, which he purchased for a cool $37.5 million.

The big winner in all of this ... Kurt Rappaport, who represented Ryan in the sale of his old home and the purchase of Ellen's estate.  Rappaport also repped Ellen in the sale.  So Kurt got a nice chunk of $50 million worth of real estate.  Not bad.

Tim

I think he's a pole smoker.

Jay W.

I am poor... they are rich. Life is good.

devilgirl

I assumed he lived in a hole at the bottom of a tree trunk. Who knew?

Jay W.

Julianne Hough...
Born: July 20, 1988 (age 24), Salt Lake City
Height: 5' 4" (1.62 m)
Good for him. This girl is hot!

DaveT

Nice landscape, I'd hire a couple of pretty Hawaiian Hula girls as greeters at the gate to shake their skirts and give me leis

Cynthia

I thought Julianne was a Morman waiting to getting married, what happened? She is living with Ryan?

tamara

The pool isn't long enough. Otherwise I'd buy it.

Duchess

Not a sound investment Ryan,

nan

I remember when Julianne started on Dancing With The Stars , she was engaged to someone and was so happy.Guess she moved on to bigger and better

MrHarrybawls2010

"Ryan paid 11.5 mill...and sold it for 11 mill..."

The value went down because ryan seacrest lived there.

Squatting Thunder

Whoever would have guessed that having no real talent paid so well.

Thunder out.

elizadooolittle

My ***** is SO HUGE that I can carry around extra clothing if needed and I grow my ***** hair down to my ankles and I tie it with five goat bells. I jingle and jangle all around the UK ! When I come to the USA I LOVE to flip off all the Yanks ! I am so talented ...right?

KnuckleDragger

I think for one person living in a place that big...the silence must be deafening. A castle does not a home make.

John

He and Juliannne do technically live together, but it's a very big house.

scoopie

so much for her being a mormon, I guess

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments