Lindsay Lohan

BANNED

From Sunset Strip Hotel

8/29/2012 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_lindsay_lohan_letter_bill_chateau_marmont_3Lindsay Lohan stiffed the famous Chateau Marmont hotel to the tune of $46,350.04, and she is now persona non grata.

TMZ has obtained a letter from the General Manager of the hotel where John Belushi infamously OD'd and died ... The GM notes the hotel repeatedly requested payment for the 47 days Lindsay stayed there during the months of June and July ... but LiLo never anted up.

Lindsay -- who had been living at the hotel -- was ordered to get her stuff out by 12 PM August 1.  She was then banned from the entire property.

Now get this ... We also got the itemized bill for June and July, and it's clear -- Lindsay spends like a drunken sailor.

-- Minibar charges for the 47 days:  $3,145.07. The highest daily tab ... July 1st -- $502.43!!!

-- Cigarettes: $686. She blew through 49 packs in 47 days at $14 a pop

-- Chateau Candle: $100

-- Chateau restaurant: On July 4 Lindsay racked up a $1,992.07 bill. On top of that, she spent $685.96 that day on room service

Suze Orman definitely would not approve.

eqsandleds

Thing is that she will find some rich guy to support her ways. Oh wait, some rich guy that she took for a 100k has already professed his love to her.

Anthony

She better pray that these 2 projects she is in do well or are at the very least critically acclaimed. You couldn't pay me enough to watch anything to do with Liz Taylor. The movie, maybe...

diamondsaredumb

This you woman is on the verge of a major mental breakdown. The face that she spent that much $ on room service alone shows that she is increadibly out of touch with reality. Stars who have made much more cash over the years than her go broke; she acts like she's never heard of the word bankrupcy. I don't care for spoiled entitled people, but she is going to end up becoming a horrible tragedy sometime in the near future.

Chuck D of Valpo

Like grains of cocaine thru a coke grinder, so are the days of LieLo.

Insanity

I think the general manager should not of released the information to TMZ as it is a private matter that only concerns the hotel and Lindsay Lohan.

HumanNature

LINOCENT!!!

U can quit hassling Lindsay, it's yesterday's news anyhow.

LiLo's boy toy

It's always the same ole BS with this gal. Makes you wonder if she don't stir this sh** up herself just for the publicity.

mugadoon

I guess you don't need a credit card to put on file for "incidentals" at this place. Since they seem to be cool with letting people stay a month at a time without payment, perhaps I'll stay at the Marmont when I visit LA. No more Marriott for me!

Truth

APPARENTLY Z-LISTED LESLO AINT WORTH THE HASSLE OF SUING IN DEBTORS COURT. THEY WOULD RATHER JUST BAN THE BITCH THAN CALLING UP THE LAWYERS. THEY FIGURE... LESLO OWES US $47K.... LAWYERS GONNA COST US $100K+... LESLO WONT PAY ANYWAY... GEE, THAT'S GONNA COST US OVER A $150K FOR THIS 2 BIT EX-CON!! JUST BAN THE BITCH ASAP!!! #TRUTH!!!

susan

Lindsay isn't banned from the Chateau, she posted a pic two weeks ago on her IG from the CM pool. This bill has obviously been settled.

Harvey Levin is obsessed with Lindsay Lohan, Harvey seems to be bitter that he paid a lot of money to sources in the alleged missing jewellery and ALL the sources were BS. TMZ have become a laughing stock.

Hyena

I thought one of her friends/sugar daddies was paying for that room, guess not. Oops.

The bill is not that remarkable but she should pay up already, I'm sure she can afford it, but can't be arsed to pay. Pretty lousy.

BTW how funny was the computer thing, I am still chuckling.

Marvin

Why would anyone give her credit? Make her put a credit card down.

susan

This bill has already been settled, she's been at the CM a few times since the date of this letter. Time to move on folks.

Bitch please

This is how Lohan is gonna get out of this one. Picture an old middle eastern man with a thick accent. Lol = Lissey i help joo vith dis hotel beel only if joo chew chew on my wee wee okay Lissey. Joo come over to me home again, we do drugs and joo pay me back dat vay okay my friend? Does dis sound like good deal for joo Lissey? Ok deal. Very good my friend very good girl. Vhat is mine is yours Lissey my friend ok. Bro bro BMW bro. Thats how Osamagid is gonna get her out of this one. Lol.