Michael Jackson's Birthday

MJ's Kids Celebrate at

Singer's Childhood Home

8/29/2012 7:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_mj_kids_infToday is Michael Jackson's birthday ... he would have been 54 years old ... and his kids are honoring his memory with a family trip to MJ's boyhood home in Indiana.

Prince, Paris and Blanket were spotted in Gary, IN yesterday ... along with their co-guardian Katherine Jackson and their aunt La Toya. TJ Jackson -- the OTHER co-guardian -- also made the trip.

0829_latoya_katherine_jackson_INFMichael will be honored at the annual "Goin Back to Indiana" celebration in Gary ... which kicks off tonight with a candlelight vigil in front of MJ's childhood home.

The kids are also expected to throw out the first pitch at a Gary SouthShore RailCats baseball game this week.

Michael died on June 25, 2009. He was 50.

0829_mj_kids_six_flags_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

scoopie

It's still sad that his life had to end that way. Happy Birthday in heaven MJ. Back when I lived in NJ, got a knock on the door on a Sunday afternoon. It was a lady and an African American guy. What was unusual was that the guy was obviously wearing a fake mustache and wig, and layers of clothing in early fall (it was indian summer, kind of hot). So she's talking (they were obviously Jehovah's Witnesses) and I can't stop looking at him.. and all I can say is "dude, you're wearing a disguise.. why?" He wouldn't answer. What I found out later is that Michael would go out doing their "house to house" thing when he was still a JW, which I'll bet Prince doesn't. But I found out from someone who works with ex-JW's that he did that a lot. Pretty fascinating.

dskowulf

Paris is so beautiful I hope she stays humble and doesn't start hanging out with has been Disney stars

Max

Little Arnie Klein looks more like his dad everyday. Same with little Debbie Rowe.

Nosy and Concerned

Happy Birthday MJ! Glad these kids are being taken care of in the spotlight...it seems like they are having a childhood...unlike Honey Boo Boo!

rico

I thought Jehvah Witnesses did'nt celebrate Brithdays?

Jody

That Blanket kid needs a real name and a haircut.

cindermom

Jehovah's Witnesses do not celebrate birthdays. In fact they don't celebrate anything except their wedding anniversary. I should know, I have screwed up inlaws in that religion!

stu

Joe....Cut Blankets hair!!!

Nvts

Sorry, but these are creepy, creepy kids.

Bob

Happy Bday Michael

Diego Baring

MICHAEL IS ALIVE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SarahBeebee

Prince looks sooooo much like Arnold Klien it's not funny! he is like mini arnold klien!

Diego Baring

MICHAEL IS ALIVE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

cawobeth

I wish The Jackson Family a visit to Gary filled with love, love, love accompanied by the utmost respect & admiration for a truly wonderful man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments