LeAnn Rimes

NOT In Rehab

8/30/2012 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0830_leann_rimes_akmgsi1LeAnn Rimes is NOT in a rehab facility ... TMZ has learned, although she's dealing with a severe inability to cope with anxiety and stress.

We had our doubts when we were initially told LeAnn is not in a traditional rehab facility --  we were hearing she was being treated for drug and eating disorder problems.  But after making a bunch of calls, we're confident -- LeAnn's decision to get help is limited to coping issues.  That doesn't mean she doesn't have other issues, including weight, but that's not what this is about.

Our sources say ... LeAnn has been in meltdown mode recently over a war she's been having with a group of people who are upset about her relationship with Eddie Cibrian.  The group has gone after her in a big way on Twitter, and LeAnn -- rather than ignoring them -- has fought back.  We're told the stress has been unbearable for her and she wanted help.

As for the kind of help ... our sources say LeAnn is in a facility that teaches people to handle adversity and stress.  She is free to leave on weekends -- something that doesn't happen in rehab.  She's also allowed to use her phone at any time -- again, that just doesn't happen in rehab.

LeAnn will be going home this weekend ... sources say and she's telling people she already feels stronger.

Like we said ... we initially thought LeAnn's party line was B.S. .. but now we know it to be true.

0830_leann_rimes_bikini_footer

nd

Good God does she do anything besides go to the beach and wreck homes? It would be nice to see her contribute to society for a change.

nd

Good God does she do anything besides go to the beach and wreck homes.....It would be nice to see her contribute to society for a change.

judge judy

She should close her twitter account, her legs, and her big mouth. That should pretty much take care of her coping needs. I can't help her with the face.

Oh A 💛💋

Eww she is too skinny ! Nasty right there !

lindy

Dear God, she's really quite ugly.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Leanne Rhimes looks mighty fine to me... she could use a few big mac's but then again she don't need a kardASSian caboose following her around everywhere and all the broughams that come with a big azzz in mowood...

Barbie

She looks grotuscque (sp?). She is not healthy thin and I believe her deception is catching up with her both physically and emotionally.

Why get upset over what people say if there wasn't a grain of truth to it. Even more importantly over complete strangers saying it to you.

She was instrumental in two homes breaking up but she didn't do it alone. Her current husband was partly to blame also.

It looks like guilt is literally eating her alive. She needs to get healthy again because she's looking more and more like Karen Carpenter.

cashmere 5

She looks gross.....& old in the face

Barbie

I had a twitter account when it first started but then a complete stranger wanted to follow me on twitter. I don't know about anyone else but I thought that was completely bizarre.

I closed the account immediately. I think twitter is lame and not useful in anyway. I never did get the point of it.

cherokeesky34

Dear Lord............ go eat 10 cheeseburgers and 10 milkshakes !!!!!

cherokeesky34

Ok wait a minute. I just posted to for her to go eat some cheeseburgers, and after I posted it, something dawned on me. For those of you who was RHOBH... do you remember when Brandi came out in the bikini and looked just like this ??? I'm wondering if EDDIE isn't somehow behind it... or does Leann think she has to be Brandi stick thin to keep Eddie... Leann wasn't like this a few years ago.. and all these " wonderful " ( cough ) changes have came when her and Eddie did that movie together and then hooked up.......things that make you go hmmm...

MP

So, in other words, she's on vacation. Oh to have the life of the rich and famous.

TeamMichaelWhitney

SHE LOOKS WORSE THAN WHITNEY HOUSTON EVER THOUGHT ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!! WHITNEY LOOKED BETTER THAN LEANN ON A BAD DAY!! SNORT YOU SOME MORE COKE! ;)

Tasha

I wish her well whatever the case may be & if a guy will do it with you he'll prob do it to yah & it might make yah feel good Temp. being able to take someone else's man but it shows low moral character & prob wish u could re-do it latter,move ahead B-day's should be Happy times not Rehab times but I wish her well w what she's got...

Chia