LeAnn Rimes

Checks into Rehab --

I've Got 'Emotional Issues'

8/30/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0830_leanne_rimes_01
LeAnn Rimes -- the woman who put on the perpetually smiley face after being the other woman in a love triangle involving a married couple -- now says she can't cope with the stress ... and has checked into a treatment center.

A rep for Rimes ... who has spent the past year habitually tweeting out bikini photos of herself ... just released a statement to People.com saying, "LeAnn has voluntarily entered a 30-day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress."

"While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms."

Rimes also issued a statement herself ... saying, "This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be."

"All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they're not going to affect me as much ... I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them."

patty

Eddie will be having parties while this crazy, cheating, nut job is in rehab. I'm sure he already cheated and that's why she needs to learn to cope with it! Karma always gets you LeAnne..... Have fun in the rubber room....

Connie Cave

Gee...all of the stress of hanging out on beaches in many different bikinis. Maybe constantly tweeting pictures of herself has taken a toll. Total self absorbed loser!

ugh..really?

anxiety? eat disorder...same thing I guess

bagladey

She should try to get some help for her addicition to her 'phone and Twitter while she's in there.

Elizabeth

She left her first husband for the second guy Eddie.. Maybe she has unresolved guilt over the first guy.. Either that or I think an eating disorder as well!

Celebrities Suck

never fails. It all starts with a gig, such as making a movie together. Oh honey /wifey that kiss was in the script but no honey I am not sleeping with her. After hours he goes out with the actress the one that he kissed in the script. palease!

Meanie

Start by getting rid of that douche Eddie. He wants you rake thin.

Ih8Taxes

OK, here's some advice for you LeAnn - you're rich, talented, beautiful and young but you just turned 30. Get rid of the loser guy who is divorced with a kid. Find a nice guy that has never been married with no kids and have your own family. See you in 30 days.

alex

celeb stress... and to think, plain ole us booze too much and are addicts.

Bu

She must have anorexia of bulimia with all those mental self image issues. She is so talented...I wish her well!

jokerchick

she's a coke wh0re who's worried about her cheating husband and upset that God gave her the face of a ferret...bytch does NOTHING all day, there is no stress

Butterfly

AFTER WHAT SHE DID TO THE WOMAN, whose marriage she helped to dissolve, thirty days in rehab is a JOKE which will not erase the damage she caused an innocent family just because she felt she could which does not excuse her married lover. God help her if children are involved. The greatest punishment would be for her to draw a blank, each time she is on stage, wondering why she is there. Perhaps now, she is experiencing "life coming back to bite" which usually happens to those who deliberately cause harm to innocent others.

Billy

Maybe if she wasn't such a dirty whore who stole husbands then she wouldn't have these problems.

Sandra

"I've Got 'Emotional Issues", yeah you do. You are an interloper (aka whore) into another woman's marriage. Karma is a monster (aka bitch)

Eric

Hey at least she didnt use they old stanbt exhausted.