Adriana Lima

I LOST MY DOG

8/31/2012 6:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0831_adriana_lima_01
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
A HOT GIRL NEEDS OUR HELP -- and that hot girl is none other than supermodel Adriana Lima ... who lost her precious little pooch in Miami this week.

Lima took to her Twitter asking for help yesterday, writing, "Please help me find my beloved Ivy.... I am in tears..." She also attached a picture of the 7-year-old Maltese with a phone number to call (if you have info about Ivy, not for a date).

0831_subasset_adriana_lima_01
Lima said she had left Ivy with some family friends in Miami while she's in New York -- about to give birth, by the way.

According to Lima, the dog somehow slipped out of her friends' house on Tuesday ... and it's been lost since.

DON'T LET HER DOWN INTERNET! REMEMBER HOW HOT SHE IS!

0831_guess_pooch_footer

Becky

Hot girl, adorable dog. The dog Ivy should be found no matter whose pup he is. Can everyone send in pictures of their lost dogs and location where they were lost? It's only fair....

Magnum

God damn that is one beautiful woman. Jesus.

DetroitRocks

For the 500th time "celebrities" should not be allowed to have pets

Mumra the Ever Living

I totally agree with BECKY (#16) - Why is it that this woman gets special treatment because she's "HOT"? There are 10 year old girls who have lost their puppies, old people who have lost the only friend they might have left in the world, and even sadder, children whose parents have had to send the family pet to a shelter because Dad & Mom have lost their jobs and they can't afford to feed an animal who has been a member of the family for ten years.
Tbut TMZ says Fuque These People because they're not HOT. They are just normal people who have lost a member of their family. Ther're just old, or young, or poor, or down on their luck.
Besides, if this animal was important enough to this woman, she wouldn't have dumped it on "friend" a thousand miles away - she would have taken it with her, or put it a kennel. After all, she's "hot" enough to make big money, so she can afford it.
I'm waiting for the pictures of the dogs lost by the ten year olds, but I'm not holding my breath.

nuintown

Anyone check the roof of Mitt's Cadillac?

BlackCloud

compare this beauty looking for her dog and tht potatoface Rumer willis....YUK

Rhubino

In this picture it look more like she lost her cerebral cortex, not her dog. You sure like to use weird pics, TMZ.

nORRis8

I'll go get my crossbow and go look for him.

Maria

Hey, dumbasses at TMZ, since when has it become funny and a joke when someone losses their dog? The girl needs help finding her precious dog. You bunch of undeducated illiterates.

Bob

I'm in Cleveland but I'll look real hard anyway.

KrullMaster

TMZ disappoints again...Trying to turn something that's pretty sad into something "funny." Seriously, these "celebrities" need to be banned from owning any sort of pet. Well, maybe they could own something poisonous that will make them meet their own demise!

Gretel

Well yeah she's hot. Have you ever been in Miami at the end of August?

Ashlyn

Sad :( I hope she finds her dog. I'd die if I lost mine.

Lmao

Oh no :( that's always been one of my biggest fears to lose a pet, I hope she finds her!

Andy

If she ever looses her ***** cat, I'll be on the next flight to LAX.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments