Heidi Klum

I've Moved On

9/3/2012 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_heidi_seal_tmz_gettyHeidi Klum is now speaking out in this latest battle between herself and Seal, stating the obvious ... the pair have moved on.

Following Seal's comments about "fornicating with the help" -- and his subsequent backtracking -- Heidi released a statement today saying, "I cherish all of the great memories Seal and I created together over the years. Our separation was based on issues between the two of us. Seal has moved on and so have I."

She continued, "My priority has and continues to be protecting and providing for our children."

As TMZ first reported, the divorce proceedings have been rocky ... with Seal going after a huge chunk of Heidi's $70 million fortune.

Oh A 💛💋

I guess the saying " love is blind " is actually true because seal is not cute ...... Just saying ....

Namor

She still have jungle fever?

Carl

I strongly suspect they are equally to blame for the split. I think both of them would be difficult to live with for different reasons.

Nelly

Am I the only one hoping Seal and Naomi Campbell will get together now? Think of the countless hours of entertainment THAT would provide.

Seldombinlaid

Isn't Seal an artist? And no I'm not kidding, I don't know. He should have his own money eh. Why does he need his X wifes hand me downs. I guess this is gold digging in reverse. Usually a gold digger is good looking. Way to screw things up Seal.

Truth

"I'VE MOVED ON" - HEIDI KLUM. PSSST... SIDE NOTE TO HEIDI, "THE PUBLIC HAS F*CKING MOVED ON WELL BEFORE YOU..." NO 1 CURR!! #TRUTH!!

nicole

Enough of these two. I'm getting ill looking at him over & over..........Anyway, doesn't he have his own money?

the_truth_hurts

dude looks like a burn victim, take some of your money and get some plastic surgery .....

static

She sounds like Elmer Fudd on helium.

KnuckleDragger

Yes, Heidi (Seal...arf...arf...arf), we've ALL moved on.

SteepSlider

Seal needs to get some class and a last name, pretentious douche bag.

bobbyozone

My only real interest is what her costume will be this year, and how I can get an invite to her halloween party.

SteepSlider

She went after his junk, and now he's after her cash (sorry, I couldn't make it rhyme)

john

Seal??? Aren't seals supposed to be cute?? He should call himself Morbidly Ugly Arsehole

Raymond

So there you have it: marriage is meant for "creating memories".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments