Heidi Klum

I've Moved On

9/3/2012 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_heidi_seal_tmz_gettyHeidi Klum is now speaking out in this latest battle between herself and Seal, stating the obvious ... the pair have moved on.

Following Seal's comments about "fornicating with the help" -- and his subsequent backtracking -- Heidi released a statement today saying, "I cherish all of the great memories Seal and I created together over the years. Our separation was based on issues between the two of us. Seal has moved on and so have I."

She continued, "My priority has and continues to be protecting and providing for our children."

As TMZ first reported, the divorce proceedings have been rocky ... with Seal going after a huge chunk of Heidi's $70 million fortune.

Andy

Seal money, yes----class none whatsoever...

Ambereyz3

for god's sake! do you think he asked for those scars?? he's a nice looking man, just not everyone's choice. I say Heide is a tramp, self absorbed and self important. You don't have to rip on him over his defects..... Jeez!

Larry The Don

Seal is so stupid! He had a fine ass white bitch, thats every *****s dream, and lost her cuz he was acting stupid

lookItsMegRyan

That's why you never marry an ugly.

Hamptonsdude

Still not sure why she was with him to begin with...

skeeter

He looks like a seal.

cass

Yea, she's moved on alright.... moved onto some body guard d!ck !!!

LuisMiFan

To # 6 Nelly

I would love to see that too. However, from everything I have seen over the years, I'm putting my money on Naomi. She'd put an ass whipping on that dude. LOL

LindaJay

I hope him and Halle Berry's man don't get the women's money!

brown dynamite

Seal hasn't moved on....

Sandra

Who cares!!!

CriticXtreme

Seal (who actually looks like a Seal) needs to swim off a find a great white shirt.

CriticXtreme

Seal (who actually looks like a Seal) needs to swim off a find a great white shirt and Shark!

Lisa

Heidi, the smartest thing you ever did was to get away from that mean, angry, ugly, bitter insecure nightmare of a jerk of a man. I used to adore Seal. Absolutely ADORE him! What the heck was I thinking??????

Seal, you will never be seen any other way now. Going after HER $70 Million fortune. And ripping her apart to the paparazzi. You absolutely Pig. You only withdrew trying to take her money because you don't like the public scrutiny.

But make no mistake dude. No amount of 'withdrawls' or 'retractions' you attempt to make, you are a dirt bag, and the world can see it.

Run Heidi...run far and fast. And LIVE YOUR LIFE. Life is too short to be in hell with a man like Seal. You can actually be happy, and if that ends up being with your bodyguard - or on your OWN, then more power to you. Just be happy and be well.

ohreally

So phony lol. At least Seal was being real when he was being an slick ******* with his comments.

You know she didn't mean anything with that quote.. all to look good in the public eye.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments