Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Haters Make Us Stronger

9/5/2012 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090512_honey_tmzlive_launch_v2Honey Boo Boo's mother June isn't fazed by the millions of pretentious snobs who scoff at her and her family -- telling TMZ Live, "For every person that's hating on us, there's three people that love us."

June "Mama" Shannon called in moments ago ... and we asked if she was irked by all the holier-than-thous crawling out of the woodwork, critiquing the new TLC reality show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" as redneck trash.

June says she isn't bothered one bit ... because "a lot of people relate to us."

And as far as June is concerned, the haters are only giving her show more momentum -- "It's weird that haters know more about our show than our amazing fans."

As for the massive paycheck June's earning from the show -- way more than $4,000 an episode -- she wouldn't specify an exact amount, but said, "We're very well compensated."

Elle

They probably pay her in $20 Walmart gift cards. She would think that was high rollen! Never seen the show or ever heard of it till now on here. And I won't watch it, just b/c I heard of it! And for every thousand that hate 3 like...Honey...Well June...do the math on that one! Idiot!

m

"Haters make you stronger" but hopefully whatever your eating will make your heart weaker and we won't need to hear from you again.

Me

THIS IS THE DUMBEST SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!! TLC IS REALLY, REALLY GRASPING AT STRAWS NOW........IT SUCKS.

cari

I watched one episode because...hey, we all slow down to see the car wreck right? But going forward.....hell no. I'm afraid my HDTV will suddenly gain SMELLOVISION, and waves of body odor, rotting meat, shlitz and pits will waft through my house. These people (?) are disgusting.

kb

Cant believe some of these hateful comments...Havnt missed an episode.... It's too funny...Go ahead Momma June and family and make that money...Could be worse, the kids could be selling drugs, carrying guns or selling their bodies to make money !!!!! I mean come on what good mother wants their kids swimming in a flesh eating bacterial infested lake !!!! LOL !!!!!!!

alyssa

Ok, everyone, let's play Count the Chins....1, 2, 3...

txcn

It's not that people love this family. They have a show for one reason and one reason only, they are a freak show. Why else would TLC chose this kid and her family over all the others that compete in Toddlers and Tiaras. It's because they are the real life Munster Family of Toddlers and Tiaras.

skyymichelle

They might make you stronger but there's not much that'll make you smarter

judge judy

Yuck! Who watches these disgusting people?

Bagman

What a pig, and she is letting her daughter get fat like her, so sad

Lady Author

I think this show is wrong. When you have black girls acting this way, they are called ghetto, but you have a little white girl doing this and she gets a show. Ridiculous! I thought TLC was the learning channel. What are we learning from this family? I am a Black woman from a well off family, who is married to a REDNECK...a true to life squirrel hunting, bare hand fishing, babe where go my britches, where go my keys, sourthen drawl having REDNECK, and he hates that show!!! In his words, they make rednecks look bad. I guess you have to be pretty trashy to offend other rednecks!

Pamela Richardon

Can't stand these parents and TLC for compromising innocent children by profiting off of them by displaying them publicly as " Rednecks, " and seriously does this family honestly believe the television station cares one bit about them and their family , they are only putting them on national television so that others will ridicule, make fun of and be completely shocked at their redneck, strange and not so appealing behaviors between each other. Pageants are another way children are displayed to look as if they are adults and sexual predators sit and watch them and it creates a possible danger for the children. People need to wake up and teach their children real values, principles and morals, rather than profit from them in ways that are very unhealthy and dangerous. I no longer respect TLC and the family needs a intervention soon. I am not your typical person and feel everyone has rights but not at the cost of your family and to profit from a child's life.

Sandy

I grew up poor. Matter of fact, where is my reality show. I grew up poor, living in a barn as a kid, now I'm an RN. I want 8,000 dollars a week, I can bring back my hillbilly ass, to make ya'll laugh. Yeehawwwww

gagirltme

The might be rednecks but they dont parade around with long fake nails and tons of make up acting like queens. They laugh and enjoy family time! Every one can have jerks that steal or harass them , they are called "white trash"!

NessaSmithy

Angie Capps: Aww, sweet sentiment (look it up if need be), but keep working on that grammar, redneck girl! Hopefully, in time, you will learn the difference between "there," "they're," and "their," as most people do in elementary school. (You should have used the latter... again, look up "latter" if need be.) And I think it's cute that you "look at" shows rather than "watch" them. Way to put your best redneck foot forward!