'Drake & Josh' Star

The Shirtless Peck-tacular!

9/5/2012 1:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0904_josh_peck_thinAfter shedding his baby weight in the last few years, former "Drake and Josh" star Josh Peck showed off his worked out svelte physique on the beach in Hawaii this weekend.

The 25-year-old former child star has grown up into quite the handsome man.

Josh is definitely enjoying his moment in the sun.

0824_weight_loss_footer

Bird

Some of you are f_cking retarded. Of course he's had some plastic surgery. When you're that overweight for as long as he was, your skin loses it's elasticity, leaving you with sagging skin when you lose the weight. He's obviously had that excess skin removed. Big deal. Leave the guy alone. He looks great.

Bree

I think he looks great for how he was before. He went from overweight to losing all of it, so he was going to have extra skin just hanging there. It's not uncommon at all for people who lose a ton of weight and have that extra skin to get it taken off from surgery because it's not fat that can be worked off. It would just be there. I applaud him for not taking the easy way out and exercising on his own.

mary

He looks great!!!!!

andrea

loved drake and josh!! and this is so good to see a good story out of Hollywood..keep up the good work

non ya business

looks to me like he had some breast reduction, and not done well at all....see the sagging skin around the breast area?

Tami

I am so glad for him! He was adorable and funny when he was chubbier and now he can add sexy!

Chris

Looks like Lipo for sure>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

richard

Photoshop right!?!?!?! I want to see the bellybutton...

isaiah

cute face but obviously he's had some work done.

Sunny

This kid is truly an inspiration to any kid/teen who has suffered with weight issues! He lost the weight through diet and exercise. Of course he had work done afterwards...you don't lose that much weight and not have extra skin and such. I personally lost 70 lbs going from a size 18 to a size 4, and I struggle every day with the extra skin on my tummy that now hangs...something that not all the sit-ups in the world will get rid of. I would get it removed if it were not so expensive. He has the money to get that extra skin removed...more power to him for doing so and feeling great!

ragu4u

These two chubby chaps need to realize that the pounds of fat is what added to the pounds of money in their bank accounts. Good looking poor guy in Hollywood vs. overweight guy with steady showbiz career? I'll take steady flow of income, please. Pretty faces are a dime a dozen!

JANE SMITH

He was always handsome...

Mary

I'm thinking the role of Christian Grey goes to him.

BarbaraAnn

WOW! What a change for the better! When he was younger and chubby, he looked like J Leno as a kid!! Now, he is really good looking, unlike Leno!!!

sheila

Josh has always been good looking but now he looks amazing. He's a good actor too, I'd love to see him in a lot more projects. Great job Josh!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments