Joe Francis

Quincy Is LYING

'I SWEAR On My Life'

9/6/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0906_joe-francis-steve-wynn
"Girls Gone Wild" honcho Joe Francis swears ... Steve Wynn threatened to end his life -- telling TMZ, Quincy Jones just LIED on the stand about Wynn's alleged murder plot in order to protect the casino mogul.

As we reported, Quincy testified moments ago -- insisting he never saw an email from Steve Wynn detailing a murder plot against Francis. Quincy said he never even heard Wynn threaten Francis.

But Francis believes Quincy is in Wynn's back pocket -- telling us, "[Quincy] is lying for Steve Wynn. I swear on my life, God strike me down, that I am telling the 100% truth in this matter."

He adds, "The fat lady hasn't sung yet."

Francis' lawyer is cross-examining Quincy this very moment.

As we reported, Quincy was subpoenaed to testify in Wynn's defamation suit against Francis, in which Francis has claimed Wynn threatened to have him buried in the desert over a gambling debt.

Phishie from Philly

Let t go Joe!
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

Let it go Joe!
Phishie from Philly

ShrinkWrap

I'm sure Hollywood would go into deep mourning if Joe turned up dead. I can't even type this with a straight face! Nobody cares about you, Joe.

DaveT

Haha what I like most about Joe Francis is, just by merely existing...he pisses off all the ranting frothing misandric sexist feminists.
High five to any guy that can do that by simply being alive :D

Jeff Smith

Everyone should check out what Joe Francis is saying about this on his website.

“As was reported in the media today, if Quincy Jones is forced by Steve Wynn and his cronies to testify and possibly lie for Wynn I am 100-percent confident that I will win this case. The alleged “defamation” was a result of my request in a courtroom for a restraining order against Steve Wynn. I made this request because I was afraid for my life. Numerous people, not just Quincy Jones, told me that Steve Wynn was threatening to kill me. Just Google “Steve Wynn” and “crime” and you would be scared too. Steve Wynn is referred to as the FIGURE HEAD of the Genovese CRIME FAMILY, by a government agency. ANY REASONABLE PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN AFRAID for his or her life too.

Strictly from a legal standpoint, I believe the jury will find in my favor for numerous reasons. Besides THE FACT THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, after the alleged defamation of Steve Wynn his net worth has gone up 500-million-dollars during the worst economy in history. How could Steve Wynn be financially damaged by the alleged defamatory statements? He will also have to show exactly how he was financially damaged to the jury to win this case. Also, statements that are made in a courtroom in this context are considered “privileged”, meaning without the fear of being sued. No one would seek court protection if they had to fear for their life while at the same time fear getting sued for millions of dollars by a bully like Steve Wynn.”

Check out this book on Steve Wynn called “Running Scared” IT’S INSANE! Organized crime, drugs, prostitutes. Read NOW for FREE on Google Books HERE.

Joshua

Did you guys see that interview Steve Wynn did with Meredith Vieira when he told her that he was going to choke her? Crazy!!!!!

derp

God Joe, die of aids already.

sue

Did to! Did not! Did to! Did not........
children paleezzzzzzz.........

Kartrashian Klown

Joe Francis is nuts. He has nothing else going on. He's just looking for attention or money...he's probably less relevant that Rob Kardashian or any other "celebrity " that is not in any list anymore. S-list maybe.. nothing to see here.

theroyalgs

Sorry to Quincy Jones & his family for having to deal with this.....

Horndog

Why does Steve Wynn have a band aid (tm) on his forehead? Does Joe Francis have something again gravitationally challenged singers?

Derek

So.... why didn't he simply SAVE the email?

Uh

This is the guy that kept crying while incarcerated.. literally crying. This was the guy that was screaming at the top of his lungs for help as he was being escorted out of the MGM Grand (kicked out, He had panicked when he discovered he had become separated from his bodyguards. A single "bouncer was taking him out. No one was hurting him, but he was terrified anyway. I felt sorry for the little girl--er--guy. The guy obviously lives in a comic book.

Elle0375

He 'swears on his life' ...what his pimp life? There is no life or soul within his eyes. He sold out his life a long time ago.

R. Cortez

Lots of holes in that desert.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments