Joe Francis

Quincy Is LYING

'I SWEAR On My Life'

9/6/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0906_joe-francis-steve-wynn
"Girls Gone Wild" honcho Joe Francis swears ... Steve Wynn threatened to end his life -- telling TMZ, Quincy Jones just LIED on the stand about Wynn's alleged murder plot in order to protect the casino mogul.

As we reported, Quincy testified moments ago -- insisting he never saw an email from Steve Wynn detailing a murder plot against Francis. Quincy said he never even heard Wynn threaten Francis.

But Francis believes Quincy is in Wynn's back pocket -- telling us, "[Quincy] is lying for Steve Wynn. I swear on my life, God strike me down, that I am telling the 100% truth in this matter."

He adds, "The fat lady hasn't sung yet."

Francis' lawyer is cross-examining Quincy this very moment.

As we reported, Quincy was subpoenaed to testify in Wynn's defamation suit against Francis, in which Francis has claimed Wynn threatened to have him buried in the desert over a gambling debt.

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

Francis is a liar and a sissy so blow me joe!!!!!!!!

sean

God I wish Steve Wynn had just wacked this guy so we wouldn't have to hear anymore of his whining. Somewhere there's a hole in the desert that's missing a douchebag.

Susie

I feel like Mr. Wynn is not a complete idiot, therefore would never leave a paper trail of a death plot via email in this day and age. "POOR ME- I'M RICH- WAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!"

c

Please, God, take him up on his offer and strike him dead now. You would be doing the world a huge favor riding us of this ****roach.

Rey

What I want to know is how Joe believes he KNOWS that Quincy saw the email? How would he know something like that? I mean were Quincy, Steve, and Joe just sitting around having some sort champagne going through Steve's e-mails together?

Truth

SEND FRANCIS TO MEDILLIN, COLOMBIA. I'M SURE WITHIN A FEW DAYS WE'LL BE ENJOYING SILENCE. JUST WATCH OUT FOR GUYS ON MOTORCYCLES... #TRUTH!!

Bruno

The fat lady hasn't sung...but if she does, no doubt Joe willbe there to get her drunk and film her topless.

BeachBoyy805

Joe Francis is a lying s***bag fraud... He just can't pay his own bills, and is making up this story just to draw attention to himself... when was the last time he was in the media for something other than LIES, DRUGS, or DEFAMING people... I mean come on, look who he associates with, theose lying FUGLY Kardashian"s who are also a bunch fraud's... they all need to vacate the US because any self respecting person would never watch their FAKE SCRIPTED SHOW, nor fallow any of them... especially that skanky Kim, and her piece of SH*T boyfriend KAYNE WEST, who is also a FUGLY piece of filth that needs to be shot in the head already!

John Galt

Bag and tag that douche!

Tommy

I am betting that now he is going to get is due - finally. It's wack time in Sin City...... About time for this piece of crap....

Phreaky

I think they are ALL bad news, but I think Joe is telling the truth in this one. I think Wynn is shady as hell and probably has his goons threaten anyone he has beef with.

katela

I have always wondered if they took a little bit of Joe Francis's brain when they fixed his nose so badly.

Tess

It's too bad this became public. Mr. Wynn could have done us all a huge favor by removing this douchewhistle from the gene pool.

Ann

Why doesn't he just produce the email? Oh, let me guess, it suddenly disappeared and can't be found. He's (Joe) is a lying. And who would really care if he were buried the desert, the world would be a better place without him. Oops, I better watch what I say or panzie Joe will think I am out to kill him (eyes rolling). He is such a spoiled brat.

Yup

I totally believe Joe Francis... because he's so honest, has such an impeccable character, is so honorable in all his businss dealings, and has never taken advantage of anyone to get where he wanted to go... ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments