Barack Obama vs. Bill Clinton

Who'd You Rather?

9/7/2012 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0906_obama_cliton_ArticleIn a historic moment, President Barack Obama and President Bill Clinton joined forces on the same stage at the Democratic National Convention this week.

Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

kicksroute66

They are both douchebags

myopinion

I can't choose! Both

Obama 2012

Ric

You forgot to add: Neither.

Thomasa

OBAMA!

Bob

We have only had 3 good presidents in the last 40 years. Carter is #1, Clinton is #2 and Obama is #3. Obama needs another term to cement himself and I know he will get it. If Romney get elected, we will all have to sit through infomercials teaching us how to hide our money in off shore accounts to hide it from OUR government and avoid paying taxes on it. I guess he doesn't understand that everyone doesn't want to shirk their responsibilities and skip out on paying their taxes even though he has been doing it for many years (in my opinion). I am not saying this is a fact. It is my opinion. Please don't sue me for sharing my opinion. I would like to vote for Ron Paul., but I guess he isn't an option anymore. Maybe I will vote for myself, or Pop Tarts. Pop Tarts taste better than either candidate, but I will probably go with Obama simply because there isn't a better choice.

Scott

I would have to pick Obama, He's already been ****ing me for the last 3 1/2 years.

CitySide

@Ashley, you are SO misinformed. Willful ignorance, I suspect. I'll give it to Clinton over Obama. Clinton had little to do with the surplus, though. A chimp could have left office with a surplus in the technology boom era. That, and a decent Congress. The economy and stock markit was tipping downward a year before he left office.

Jean-Jacques

Obviously Clinton when you want to be flipped and whipped.

Bea

Definitely Clinton. I can't stand Obama.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7