Khloe Kardashian

FRONT-RUNNER

To Host 'X Factor'

9/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_khloe_kardashian_x_Factor_article_2
Khloe Kardashian may be doing her part to jump start the economy ... because TMZ has learned she's the front-runner to become the "X Factor" host and we're told the suits want it to happen.

Sources intimately connected to the show tell TMZ ... Khloe is definitely #1 among the women who tried out and is generally considered the best in the entire pack of host wannabes.

Khloe did a screen test that went over well. The suits -- including Simon Cowell (who has probably never worn a suit) -- believe Khloe makes the most sense in terms of audience draw, since they've already invested heavily in Britney Spears and Demi Lovato to attract young viewers.

Producers will make a decision soon. The host won't appear until the live shows air, and that begins next month.

As for the odds ... as one well-connected source tells us, "There's at least an 85% chance she'll get the job."

Peter Hobson

Her presence would certainly make me TUNE OUT

@Missphillips86

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Moon

Khloe would be great at it!! I can't stand her skankie sister but Khloe is awesome!!!

Dena

Go Khole, you are the best Kardashian BY FAR no questions asked.

TT

Are you kidding me, that voice OMG! Not to mention she can't go 2 seconds without playing with her hair. What an obnoxious skank.

Patrick

Khloe Kardashian is so yesterday. Honey Boo boo is so today. Wrong choice Simon.

Max

Don't do it Simon! Won't watch one minute if the Kardashian trash are involved in ANY way.

Max

Heads up Simon. Anything Kardashian appears means I will not watch. Period. If she or any siblings appear, I won't watch an episode. They are garbage.

stargazer

Why on earth would they want her? They must not want people to watch the show. She's not host material and has one of the absolute WORST speaking voices!

whitney

Well I was going to watch but I am not now. I hope the voice wipes the floor with them

Lia

I went to the XFactor auditions as an audience member and they had funny comedian Frank Nicotero!!! I loved him!! I think they should keep him as the host!! And I agree he English dude they had last year sucked booty!! I disliked him and his hosting!

Whome?

This show is over if they pick her. Britney and Lavato are not enough? "Jump the shark" in season 2. Damn, Simon. You was the man, homie.

BECKER

I think that she should Host TMZ since Harvey has his head up her Mamas A$$ and pimps them every chance that he can

monica

Khloe will do a great job. All you haters are just mad cause you guys are broke and probably not good looking. Work on your self-esteem people.

Cashmere

Well that makes it a definite no for me. I'm up to my ears with this family.