Khloe Kardashian

FRONT-RUNNER

To Host 'X Factor'

9/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_khloe_kardashian_x_Factor_article_2
Khloe Kardashian may be doing her part to jump start the economy ... because TMZ has learned she's the front-runner to become the "X Factor" host and we're told the suits want it to happen.

Sources intimately connected to the show tell TMZ ... Khloe is definitely #1 among the women who tried out and is generally considered the best in the entire pack of host wannabes.

Khloe did a screen test that went over well. The suits -- including Simon Cowell (who has probably never worn a suit) -- believe Khloe makes the most sense in terms of audience draw, since they've already invested heavily in Britney Spears and Demi Lovato to attract young viewers.

Producers will make a decision soon. The host won't appear until the live shows air, and that begins next month.

As for the odds ... as one well-connected source tells us, "There's at least an 85% chance she'll get the job."

barnyardhumor

Simon is a bright guy - I'm surprised he'd even consider a Kardashian which will turn off more than half the viewers. There are a lot of people Simon who boycott everything Kardashian, wise up.

Who Knew

Will she speak English or wookie?

mary

i thought the show was about discovering new talent. is xfactor just a show that is about the judges. simon is showing that the show is not really about discovering new talent, just antics from judges. no i will not watch, sick of the kardashian people.

Ben from Baltimore

I would not watch and if I had kids, I would definitely not let my kids watch the show if one of the Kardashian whores are on it. I have the Kardashian reality shows blacked out on my cable box because they are overpaid trash that became famous because Kim decided to drop her panties and spread her legs on videotape. Just recently, mom/manager Kris Jenner was accused of being caught in bed with another man by Bruce. Most kids have smartphones and/or tablet PCs nowdays. What is to stop them from taking out their smartphone or tablet PC and doing a Google search for Kardashian and the Kim Kardashian sextape comes up on the screen after they click on a link? The Kardashians are not family friendly material and this is just a marketing ploy for the Kardashians to push their slumping line of clothes with free advertising courtesy of Fox and Simon Cowell. Khloe will wear one Kardashian outfit/dress/etc. a week on the X Factor USA to promote the line. I won't be watching or taping the X Factor to watch later if this whore is hosting. Vanna White would be a better host than her.

katela

NOooooo! Enough already. On to Honey Boo Boo and her mother who is driving Kris Jenner crazy for stealing her thunder. Too funny.

katela

Actually on second thought TMZ is so far up Kris Jenner's ass I am wondering if this story is even true.

janet

How the hell did that happen?

scoopie

based on what skill set? sheesh; now I know the apocalypse is coming soon

jwoolman

Yikes. Her voice will wear out its welcome fast. That Kardashian way of speaking makes me cringe. She'll have to lose it.

Sandra

Please NO!! If this happens it will be another show i won't watch!!!!

Joey

That is another reason Not To Watch that horrible Knock Off show This show Idol and the Voice should all go away

Areader

Of course Khole' is going to get it.....I think she'll be great at it too!

Jackie

HUH....I will be watching Cartoon network. Adios X-factor.

Ann

Well, I'm older than dirt but I sure do love Khloe.....not so much the remainder of her family but I will always watch anything that has her associated with it....GOOD CHOICE

World Record

Will she be going by her nickname (BIGFOOT)? I wont be watching if she is on the show