Khloe Kardashian

FRONT-RUNNER

To Host 'X Factor'

9/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_khloe_kardashian_x_Factor_article_2
Khloe Kardashian may be doing her part to jump start the economy ... because TMZ has learned she's the front-runner to become the "X Factor" host and we're told the suits want it to happen.

Sources intimately connected to the show tell TMZ ... Khloe is definitely #1 among the women who tried out and is generally considered the best in the entire pack of host wannabes.

Khloe did a screen test that went over well. The suits -- including Simon Cowell (who has probably never worn a suit) -- believe Khloe makes the most sense in terms of audience draw, since they've already invested heavily in Britney Spears and Demi Lovato to attract young viewers.

Producers will make a decision soon. The host won't appear until the live shows air, and that begins next month.

As for the odds ... as one well-connected source tells us, "There's at least an 85% chance she'll get the job."

jen

geez, desperate much.............

karenjj

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cass

While I don't watch either show, I WOULD HAVE watched X-Factor, however, ANYTHING Kartrashian related is a turn-off....

I'd rather flip to to watch the ladder of anything Kartrashian.

Just my .02

Patti

I totally agree with Lucy and Jane. Simon is really desperate! Brittany and Demi (who) have no talent except for good mixers. Won't be watching!

Throwback kid

Please don't put this hairy untalented beast on the show, it will kill it. Khloe, like the rest of the Kardashians has no talent, how can she judge talent?

GERSEYGAL

I rather have Honey Boo Boo, be the host!!! Kris Jenner and that family are fame whores and s*** bags.....

brent

So they basically don't want anyone to watch this show then. No way I tune in for even one episode, and it's too bad, cause I would have watched at least a couple. Anything to do with the WhoreDashians I stay as far away as I can possibly get.

Michael

Stupid choice! I'll never watch.

Max

Will not watch one minute if there's a Kardashian involved. Not one minute.

KIMSTOP!!

I would rather have Honey Boo Boo. Can you imagine if one of the KKrapians hosted..."like, I hope you, like, vote..like on the website, like, for the like contestant, you like."

Reed

What has happened to your taste Simon. It's all about the money, I guess. I don't see how she qualifies in any category to be on this kind of show but I won't listen to two mediocre singers judging other singers either.

Denver

She should do well. She did great on The Six Million Dollar Man episode when she was Sasquatch!

Yup

This is perfect for her. She gets to introduce people who have absolutely no talent; it's something she's intimately knowledgable about...

3Storms

She's not a singer. She's just a non-celeb fame whore who thinks she deserves millions "just because." I am getting sick of Hollywood pandering to these people.

Rich

OMG, this family is worst then the Tea Party. It just never goes away.