Peaches Geldof

OOPS

I Dumped My Baby

9/10/2012 9:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_peaches_geldoff_SplashSomeone get Peaches Geldof's baby a helmet ... because his 23-year-old mom just dumped his ass out of his stroller while blabbing on her cell phone in London ... and she didn't even hang up.

Peaches seemed to have the whole stroller-pushing thing down pat -- until she hit a pothole, and the stroller flipped upside down ... with her 5-month-old baby still inside.

The kid tumbled out onto the sidewalk and Peaches jumped into action -- all without hanging up her phone. As far as we know the baby's fine ... for now.

Peaches gave birth to Astala Dylan Willow Geldof-Cohen in April. The boy's father is British punk singer Thomas Cohen (from the band S.C.U.M.).

Accidents happen.

Hotsauce68

Peaches should had hung up her damn phone first and go see about her baby,smh!

KJD

Photographic evidence that some people should not be allowed to procreate.

Abbey

Put the effing phone down, unbelievable!!!!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Regardless if there was a mile wide crater right smack in the middle of the sidewalk she'd still miss seeing it.

Sherae

WHAT THE FCUK!?!?! That poor baby! Accidents happen, TMZ? Really? He's upside down on concrete and his 12 year old mother is on the damn phone! If this were in the US, child services would be and SHOULD be alerted.

ABCD

I wonder if the baby was too full for lunch since he had a heaping helping of concrete for breakfast.

Diana

That's Terrible!

Eloise

That stupid bitch. The baby is five months old. Makes me want to cry.

Thiscan'tbereal

This can't be real. Where is child services. When Mariah Carey was in the hospital and a nurse told her to drink wisky to help her breast feed somebody called child services. This woman is on her cell phone and dumps her baby out on to the side walk without even hanging up and no one is questioning her parenting skills. That baby could have some serious brain injury.

customcalendars4u2

I had to comment on this DUMB TRICK! Even when she topples the poor kid over she doesn't even drop the phone. Can you imagine the accidents the baby has when no one is looking?? I hope the father get's in her ass and not the way she likes it!

saynotolies

Peaches is it? I've never heard of you, but from what I see in this picture, is a very BAD mother!!!! You don't even have your baby strapped in the bloody seat, and you couldn't put your ****in phone down??? I think it's quite obvious that your phone is more important than your baby!!! I feel so sorry for that little baby, and hope that you hear from Social Services!!

Sherms

Holy sh*t...you are a terrible mother. Terrible. Couldn't even hang up the phone??? Yet another idiot in the world. I hope the prson on the other end of that phone was dying, or something traumatic - otherwise there is just zero excuse.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

If she's on an elevated platform in Chicago that kid is dead because yapping to the TMZ people who she called an hour earlier to let em know she'd be out strolling and 'game' for some TMZ playtime for whatever they're charging these people for these 'spur of the moment' encounters that happen just enough to keep a tv show and website running ;)

Cirrus Unicus

Gee, I'm shocked. Her mother was such a shining example.

D

She needs to get off the F**king phone and pay attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!