Peaches Geldof

OOPS

I Dumped My Baby

9/10/2012 9:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_peaches_geldoff_SplashSomeone get Peaches Geldof's baby a helmet ... because his 23-year-old mom just dumped his ass out of his stroller while blabbing on her cell phone in London ... and she didn't even hang up.

Peaches seemed to have the whole stroller-pushing thing down pat -- until she hit a pothole, and the stroller flipped upside down ... with her 5-month-old baby still inside.

The kid tumbled out onto the sidewalk and Peaches jumped into action -- all without hanging up her phone. As far as we know the baby's fine ... for now.

Peaches gave birth to Astala Dylan Willow Geldof-Cohen in April. The boy's father is British punk singer Thomas Cohen (from the band S.C.U.M.).

Accidents happen.

dumbface1981

Parenting fail.

pound386

I believe all europeans and european americans been dropped on their heads,the way they view the world damn pig flesh kkkrackers

NewNia13

Where is DCFS when you need them.... Likely she was also thrown out of a crib or sthg....

b003

Dumba**!

intothearena

That's sick...Holding on to the phone while her baby falls out of the stroller...pathetic...

jenniferg

As long as she jumped into action all with out hanging up like you said then why talk smack? Its called multy tasking thats what mothers do duh!

robert007

GET OFF THE PHONE, STRAP IN YOUR BABY AND PAY ATTENTION STUPID B!TCH!

nologinyo

First she gets an upside-down Satanic inverted cross tattoo (looks great in the family album and Christmas cards)... Now, The Queen of Great Decisions continues on her quest to win over the general public.

tammie

This is horrible! Cell phones r not that important! I have 2kidsand would never let this happen. U make me sick!

SupSup

That is like.. soo not right.. and so negligent of her... That's why I feel like girls/women shouldn't have babies at a young age.. Yes, 23 is still young for me...
BTW, I thought she was still with Eli Roth.. LOL!

pattycake

CULT MEMBER..thats what they teach u in scientology

d

How crazy, you notice she puts the phone down when it first happens than in the next shot it's back up to her ear, poor baby, everyone makes mistakes but come on PUT THE PHONE DOWN! if that happened to me I would freak out and drop everything to make sure my baby was okay...

Oh yeah the baby is the new purse to celebs

jokerchick

you know heroin addicts can't do two things at once...poor baby

irishjess

Is there such a thing as child protective services in London? They need to investigate her because even the look on her face afterwards doesn't look phased...

Michelle