Peaches Geldof

OOPS

I Dumped My Baby

9/10/2012 9:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_peaches_geldoff_SplashSomeone get Peaches Geldof's baby a helmet ... because his 23-year-old mom just dumped his ass out of his stroller while blabbing on her cell phone in London ... and she didn't even hang up.

Peaches seemed to have the whole stroller-pushing thing down pat -- until she hit a pothole, and the stroller flipped upside down ... with her 5-month-old baby still inside.

The kid tumbled out onto the sidewalk and Peaches jumped into action -- all without hanging up her phone. As far as we know the baby's fine ... for now.

Peaches gave birth to Astala Dylan Willow Geldof-Cohen in April. The boy's father is British punk singer Thomas Cohen (from the band S.C.U.M.).

Accidents happen.

dapedo

shows the pap are complet s*** or they be photos of them running over to help they dont even care about babies what rotten wast of human beings

Kayla

I want to cry :(

Ashley

How terrible! Drop the phone woman and pick up your damn baby. Was the baby not strapped in?? Just awful...sure hope he doesn't have a head injury.

D-INCARNATION

Another A$$hole who won't put the cell phone down..

Cindy

That baby could have a fracture in it's delicate neck. He needs to be checked. I'm smelling a visit from social services now that these pictures are out.

missy

and she cant put the damn phone DOWN while her baby is upside down out of the carriage? are you kidding me??? ugh
what a dumbass!

PrettyRiki

DID THIS WALKING SPACESHIP REALLY HOLD THE PHONE WHILE HER BABY WAS UPSIDE DOWN?!?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?! LOL..SHE'S NUTS....(He should hire Usher's Atty)! #SignedAnAttentiveMOMMY

Bu

Get off the phone you twit!

Seriously

I took another look at these pictures...please tell me she didn't pick up the formula container and put it in her handbag BEFORE picking up her upside down baby that just was dumped out of his stroller. Forget the fact that she didn't have the kid straped in or put down the phone when he fell out...she actually did other things (continued her conversation, picked up stuff around the baby, etc) BEFORE tending to her BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF? WOW!

DjaksMom

Are you KIDDING me?? Here's some REAL complicated parenting advice: put your phone down and push your baby properly with 2 hands, THEN, when your baby falls out THROW YOUR PHONE DOWN and pick the poor child up, psycho! Honestly...someone tell me there is a good home to transfer this poor child to.

Julie

Oh my God what an ignorant, self absorbed and unfit mother she is. I hope CPS gets involved with this bimbo who cant even be bothered to end the call to assess her infant child.....epic failure as a parent here

Erin

LOL @ the commenters who are saying she shouldn't have been talking on the phone because she should've been talking to/bonding with/getting to know her baby. Do we know that the baby wasn't sleep? That's what babies that age do...ESPECIALLY when going out for a stroll. The fact that she was on the phone isn't an issue. Now, the baby not being strapped in....problem. And continuing to talk on the phone while your baby's upside down...BIG PROBLEM.

RunzWithScissors

So as a mom, this makes me shudder. Hang up the phone!! I get accidents ahppen, by 1) why the **** was your baby not strapped in and 2) why the **** was your baby not strapped in and 3) HANG UP YOUR ****ING PHONE WHEN YOUR BABY FALLS OUT OF THE CARSEAT WHERE YOU DID NOT HAVE HIM STRAPPED IN! Seriously.

Bianca1979

Get off the phone really

Briana

Um, why wasn't the BABY strapped into the stroller?!?!?! OMFG. Her priorities are seriously screwed up, too. She stayed on her phone? While her kid was launched onto a concrete sidewalk?!