Khloe Kardashian

Simon's Pick

For 'X Factor'

9/11/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0911_khloe_kardashian_x_factor_articleSimon Cowell has made his decision ... he wants Khloe Kardashian to host "X Factor" and it's now in the hands of FOX -- network sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Simon made the case that Khloe is a big draw who will complete the circle of making the show decidedly younger than last season. Khloe has a connection to Britney Spears and Demi Lovato and Simon believes the three of them create an authentic vibe that none of the other potential hosts bring to the table.

We're told FOX must now sign off on Simon's choice and that decision is expected within a week.

One source said it's "highly likely" the network will give Khloe its stamp of approval.

cdc

I was actually looking forward to watching this show, but I won't watch anything that has anything Kardashion in it. Do networks NOT know how the majority of people feel about them? Guess I won't be watching this show.

Gary

Just saw Simon on Ellen...man...what happened to his face?...it's all messed up...he has a smile like the Joker...too much Botox...he is following in the steps of pimpmom....probably uses her doctor for that messed up face....he has. Loser show and adding a Kardashian surely isn't going to help....peole are sick of them...

sickntired

Good Lord......have'nt we been subjected to enough of this no talent, obnoxious, NO CLASS group of idiots already??? Now we have to see amazon (wo)man's fugly mug on a show that critiques music, which she has no knowledge of I'm sure. Needless to say, I won't be watching that whiney pig~

Piper

Oh COME ON!!!? That talentless skank? I'm done with that show....

meredith

I love X factor but I can't stand the Kardashians! I really hope this is a joke and they pick someone else. I am not sure if I will be able to watch it if she is hosting.

Nvts

Too fat

AmandaJ

I actually like her!! She is the most normal out of them all!! She looks amazing after going on the extractor drop diet! She was getting tormented everywhere online because of her weight. I just placed my order on extractordrops.com! I can't wait to try it!

Latoya's Headband

I will never, ever watch that crummy show! That show is done- finshed!

Barb

Oh, good. Another reason not to watch.

Poor Leno

I don't get this..what musical talent does this tard got, Simon just want a piece of her ass!

Areader

Khole' is an excellent choice!

Zarley

Will never turn on this horrid show.Simon minions are shmed ,and millions of viewers will be tuning out.I bet Kloe's OJ dna on it....

Ron

In related news mom/pimp Kris Kardashian's husband Bruce Jenner had his 34th face lift and now has to tie back his testicles when he eats

barney

Congradulations Simon you just killed your XFactor show.won't get a third Season.You hire Britney to boost viewership and ratings(smart move0.Then you pick Khloe as the host to chase the viewers away and drive the rating to a new low.Was looking forward to watchinfgit with Britney but know i won't even watch 1 minute of it.

dee

Simon is seriously bringing every gimmick he can. So pathetic.
The Voice will always be the underdog and they dontvuse gimmicks. Watching the last 2 episodes there was no negativity, no name calling..no one being mean to contestants for ratings. The X-Factor is all around mean spirited and with someone as talentless as both Britney and Khloe..ill be sure not to watch it.