Amanda Bynes

Cops Scared to Death

She'll Kill Someone

9/13/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0913-amanda-bynes-tmz-arrow
Cops are alarmed by the pics we posted today showing Amanda Bynes behind the wheel and smoking what appears to be pot -- and several patrol officers tell us they're now on alert because they fear her driving habits have turned deadly.

The officers we spoke with -- who don't want to be named -- say the pics explain a lot about Amanda's alleged hit-and-runs. One cop with many years of experience as a patrol officer tells TMZ, "She's on the same road as my wife and kids and I'm scared about getting a call in the middle of the night that my little one is dead."

The cop added, "She's addicted to something and she's driving a deadly weapon and is going to kill someone. It scares the s**t out of me."

Another cop said, "The public should be afraid of her. From looking at the photos, and what she's smoking, she has no sense of reality.  If she's not stopped she's gonna kill someone."

Another said, "She is going down a road that she cannot come back from when she injures or kills someone. The photos don't surprise me at all."

A veteran motor cop says on a scale of 1 to 10 -- 10 being extremely dangerous -- Amanda is easily a 10.

The Neko Nation

Only in California can someone get away with this. I know, I live in this sinking ship of a state.

Tom

Harvard study shows drivers who smoke pot before driving were better drivers...also the national highway data from the US DOT shows that traffic accidents actually decreased in states where medical marijuana was legal...."Don't let them fool ya...." Bob Marley

Carl

Lovely. I drive on some of the same roads she's been pulled over on. If she hits me there is no way I'm going to act like those other people and just let her drive off. If she doesn't wait for the cops on her own I'd may sure she stayed.

Cinner

I guess I don't understand why she is not being arrested? Did you not call the police and report this while you were witnessing it?

Ms. Underestimate

Get her off the streets! She's going to be driving awfully slow with a pot-buzz!

jules

My message to the LAPD and Amanda as a sister of a brother who died in a car accident because of another drunk/stoned driver. I wish I had another day to talk to my best freind, another day to hear his voice, another day to tell him I love him, and I wish that my children could have grown up with an uncle. Today, I wish I had another day. Please, please, please stop! Get help, do what you need to do to clean up your act. You are heading down a road, a path you may not be able to get your self out of. You may even possibly change the lives of another without their permission by your actions

BECKER

LAPD and the LA County Sheriff's office are good at beating on defenseless people but are too star struck to lock up a douche like hog face Bynes

Rainbow Bright

That's not pot... It's worse..

ohboy

They can't get her on the pics you dumbasses. A judge can't even get her for driving without a license, because again, it's just a picture. Not even a video would convict her unless she literally went up to the cam, STATED HER NAME, and then got in her car and drove away. And that won't happen. You people are not too daft on your local laws, holy crap.

Esteban

Why is his child out running the streets in the middle of the night?

t

Can someone say 5150 hold her? They need to get her off the road ASAP and into rehab...before she kills not just someone else but herself...WTF is wrong with her family??

tgrfan42069

when will they speak out about justin bieber who constantly speeds and drives recklessly or lindsay lohan who has been in many wrecks that were her fault?

Ginger

AR--RE-ST her!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

What's a few thousand dollars in anonymous donations to the LAPD and the LA County District Attorney's Office get you?... gets your ass re-elected that's what. She'll walk.

Ben

California Justice is EMBARRASSING. Here if you drive on suspended Driver License If you by some miracle don't go to jail they come and take the plates off your car. And if you happen to drive a Family or Friends car You go to jail, the Car goes to the pound and the person who lent it to you goes to Jail!