« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-WWE Diva Tammy Sytch

Arrested 3 Times in 3 Days

9/14/2012 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0914_mug_shot_wm
Former WWE Diva Tammy Sytch -- who wrestled under the name Sunny -- was arrested THREE times in THREE days ... each arrest for "crimes related to domestic violence" ... TMZ has learned.

The Branford Police in Connecticut tell us ... 39-year-old Tammy was first arrested for disorderly conduct on September 11 at 8:55 PM ... in an incident involving a man who was living in the house where the altercation took place.

Tammy was released the next day (Sept. 12) on $500 bond ... and enjoyed several hours of freedom before ARREST #2 at 4:49 PM ... when the former wrestler was popped for disorderly conduct and strangulation for an incident involving the same man. She was also charged with violating a restraining order.

Tammy was released the next day (Sept.13) on $25,000 bond ... and enjoyed several hours of freedom before ARREST #3 at 8:00 PM ... when she was popped for once again violating a restraining order. We're told the incident also involved the same man.

Tammy was released the next day (today) on $2,500 bond ... and is currently enjoying several hours of freedom.

We've reached out to Tammy for comment...but so far, now word back.

update_bar

2:41 PM PT -- The WWE has released a statement saying, "As part of WWE’s Former Talent Program, we sent Ms. Sytch to rehabilitation three times, with all costs covered by WWE."

"Unfortunately, Ms. Sytch continues to make poor personal choices. WWE will continue to provide assistance should she want to take advantage of it."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

GOD

Now that's one classy bitch.

the_truth_hurts

she needs a good beating, then a face lift

DaveT

...."In May 2007, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) published its study which found almost one-fourth of relationships had violence, about half of which was reciprocal, and the researchers were "surprised" to find that "in nonreciprocally violent relationships....women were the perpetrators in more than 70 percent of the cases," and men incurred significant injuries (abusive women often use heavy objects and weapons such as guns, knives, cars)"...
In reality, we shouldn't really be surprised when a woman is abusive to her partner or spouse.

TMZ_Admin

That poor man. Additional eye gouges, full nelsons, and broken chairs are in his future.

DizzKid

I remember when she was hott. God...WTF happen?

KnuckleDragger

I'd hit that.

...with a baseball bat.

tom jones

if it was a guy that did this he would not have been let out to do it a third time

Margie B. Pierce

Love my job, since I've been bringing in $82h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I'm making it online… Read More

D-INCARNATION

I guess her recent WWE sponsored rehab didn't stick....

Majestik

Um, exactly when did "SUNNY" ever wrestle? She was billed as a manager/Valet for a few wrestlers and a tag team.
Her years of Coke abuse has really taken its toll. I saw pics of her two years ago when she was on tour doing signings with Bret Hart. She evidently back on the coke.

Cheryl A.

WOW Only 39? I would have guessed much higher.

ryan

this chick use and I mean USE to be hot. Now she is a mess, aka (Lohan).

Joao

Maybe if they hadn't given her preferential treatment because she's a woman the rest wouldn't have happened.

BestInTheWorld

I'm sure @RebySky is laughing.

tgrfan42069

nothing but a druggy whore.thats what mos of the wrestlers are men and the women.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments