« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-WWE Diva Tammy Sytch

Arrested 3 Times in 3 Days

9/14/2012 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0914_mug_shot_wm
Former WWE Diva Tammy Sytch -- who wrestled under the name Sunny -- was arrested THREE times in THREE days ... each arrest for "crimes related to domestic violence" ... TMZ has learned.

The Branford Police in Connecticut tell us ... 39-year-old Tammy was first arrested for disorderly conduct on September 11 at 8:55 PM ... in an incident involving a man who was living in the house where the altercation took place.

Tammy was released the next day (Sept. 12) on $500 bond ... and enjoyed several hours of freedom before ARREST #2 at 4:49 PM ... when the former wrestler was popped for disorderly conduct and strangulation for an incident involving the same man. She was also charged with violating a restraining order.

Tammy was released the next day (Sept.13) on $25,000 bond ... and enjoyed several hours of freedom before ARREST #3 at 8:00 PM ... when she was popped for once again violating a restraining order. We're told the incident also involved the same man.

Tammy was released the next day (today) on $2,500 bond ... and is currently enjoying several hours of freedom.

We've reached out to Tammy for comment...but so far, now word back.

update_bar

2:41 PM PT -- The WWE has released a statement saying, "As part of WWE’s Former Talent Program, we sent Ms. Sytch to rehabilitation three times, with all costs covered by WWE."

"Unfortunately, Ms. Sytch continues to make poor personal choices. WWE will continue to provide assistance should she want to take advantage of it."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Phishie from Philly

I put a quarter in and I won a car, I put a quarter in and I won a car, I put a quarter in and I won a car, I put a quarter in and I won a car.
It's kinda like that but jail.
The real Phishie from Philly

Violette-Blue

What a turd she is. She was just bragging on twitter about being clean. She went through drug/alcohol rebab via WWE paying for the entire thing. She said she wanted to have a baby with her boyfriend. Guess that's not happening. Thank GOD! Paging Dr. Drew. I would love to see her and Amanda Bynes on Celebrity Rehab. Add Randy Travis and a few others. I'm in heaven.

Joe

she looks rough. like an ******* at a gay bar.

Beth

Maybe they should have kept her in jail for a bit after incident #2 - I'm guessing there will be a 4, 5, 6 unless the Dude gets a gun.

jpm4444

From Kristen Steward to Sunny, so many celebs look brutal without makeup

michael

a few years ago she was sooooo HOT . she needs to be on a billboard showing what drugs can do-not the cool drugs..the bad drugs

Mickey

she deserves **** after what she did to chris's career and life. ****ing his friends behind his back, getting him hooked on drugs with her, which in that could have led to his death. this whore needs to stay in the mess she left herself.

themftruth

I met her, she's nice. Dump the bf. You don't call the cops on people you love. You get them into rehab. WWE has free rehab.

buzz kill

Wow! she USED to be so hot. :-(

themftruth

AT LEAST SHE'S HONEST ABOUT HER SUBSTANCE ABUSE ISSUES ! Go and tell that to Amanda Bynes who you seem to be stalking 24/7. That's a hot mess.

rob

wow she was hot now shes a crack/meth loser!

Straight Talkin Texan

"hours of freedom" That's funny writing, TMZ!

Straight Talkin Texan

OMG! I just googled her name and looked at "images." Holy cow! She WAS hot! Very hot!

Word of warning, almost every "Tammy" I've ever known or met is crazy.

LadyN

I knew Tamy when she was smokin hot and on top of the world. It is always sad to see people decline like this. I thought she had gotten her act together when WWE paid for recent rehab but it doesn't appear that she is on a better path. I wonder who the poor guy was who was battered THREE times?

terry j vey

If this was a man the keys to the jail would have been throwen away after the 2nd time!Why isn't her bond being revoked?Jail the b otch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments