« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry 'The King' Lawler

RELEASES VIDEO

'I Feel Like the Bionic Man'

9/14/2012 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0814-jerry-king-video
Jerry "The King" Lawler
has released a VIDEO from inside his hospital room to show the world the progress he's made since suffering a heart attack earlier this week ... and it's pretty damn impressive.

In the clip, Lawler is standing up and speaking very clearly -- at one point he even cracks a joke about all of the wires connected to his body.

Lawler suffered a major heart attack on live TV in Montreal on Monday night during a taping of WWE's "Monday Night Raw." He's still being monitored in the cardiac unit ... and his recovery is going very well.

62-year-old Lawler closed out his video with a message to the "WWE Universe" ... thanking everyone for the support and well-wishes.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mathil Van

WWE announcer Jerry 'The King' Lawler Collapsed Ringside during live Raw last Monday Night Video Here http://tinyurl.com/Jerry-Lawler-Collapsed

WilkinsRuth

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, View More

phil

thats a good sign get well king

Truth

Get well soon King. You're one tough dude.

Phishie from Philly

You have been blessed because you are a kind hearted person which in wrestling is hard to come by. Keep it real Jerry and I wish you a speedy recovery.
The real Phishie from Philly

Rude Boy

Good to see him back up on his own power and talking. Get well VERY soon, King...;)

Lexi

That man is one tough guy. Its good to see him doing so well. That's impressive.

Mikey

Its go time, watch me lift this TV........

DaveT

I miss my Six Million Dollar Man action figure with the super vision magnifying eye

Margie B. Pierce

I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, Read More

verlinda

Good job Jerry!!! Continue the good work and don't over do it.

Dixie

This is wonderful news, so glad that he is doing well. Hail to the King!

Synn

Uh i thought he had heart surgery with a stint and balloon put in a collapsed heart valve? Yet i see no chest scar...Clearly impressive, looks like WWE work to me, sorry i was concerned, like jerry, but i call BS when i see BS and well no scar= either miracle man or BS

Canada

Who cares... Wrestling wasn't the cause, Steroids are the cause.. Just like Hogan.

wingedmonkey

way to come back strong King!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments