Kim & Kourtney Kardashian

Closing In On

$6 Million Miami Pad

9/14/2012 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0914_kim_kardashian_house_launch_v2You're looking at the $6 million Miami mansion that Kim and Kourtney Kardashian will most likely call home for the next three months while filming their next spin-off show, TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the production tell TMZ ... crew members have been tasked with finding a home for the K-squad while they shoot their upcoming reality show "Kim and Kourtney Take Miami."

If you didn't watch the first "Kardashian" spin-off in Miami ... Khloe and Kourt  stayed in hotels during their stay ... because they're swanky and awesome.

But this time around, Kourt -- a mother of 2 -- decided she wants to be in a house ... a really big house.

We're told ... the front-runner is the $5.8-million-dollar Mediterranean style MANSION pictured above ... which boasts 6 bedrooms, 6 1/2 baths ... over 5,000 square feet ... a pool ... AND an attached dock with room for a 100' boat.

Which they totally need.

Sources say they are considering other places, but at this point, it would be a shock if they didn't wind up in this place.

Sue

Thats right American people. Every time you watch
those stupid shows of their's, they become richer
and richer, and can afford this mansions.

Aren't you all MAD as hell now ????
BOYCOTT THE KARDASHIANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary

Better yet....boycott KMZ.....(aka TMZ.)

backfire

I wish everyone would collectively man together and boycott these absurd Kardasian shows that are continuously being stuffed down our throats. Enough already, aren't we ready to move on?????

Gerri

Producer Ryan Seacrest needs to burn in hell for subjecting all of us to this pair of stains (Kardashian sisters).

I luv u RPattz!

Please, tell me they're moving? They'll be Florida's problem now.

Kabala

Are they going to have high tea with Honey Boo Boo?

Bob

Why does anyone even want to watch trash? I guess enough people like to watch trash that it makes for good tv. The county landfill is a couple miles from my house. Maybe I should set up a camera to watch the random trucks go in and out and in and out, and dump their loads. I guess it wouldn't be popular because everyone has already seen it with the Kardashians.

sean

C'mon. Kim's ass will never fit through that gate.

Cricket

I wish they would go farther than Miami, anywhere outside the US would do, and take that ridiculous Kanye with them.

Diamond Goddess!

What an ugly, cheap-looking house!
Hmmm...wonder how much of the rest of their "lifestyle" is leased for them by the production company?!
Jus' sayin'.

Nicoleasm

Ah well what are you going to do? They're paid so much b/c they have high ratings...obviously the comments here aren't indicative of how people really feel, b/c they come back year after year with more money, like the Jersey Shore show. A lot more people like watching them than not. To me, it's interesting sometimes, I like watching Rob tell his sisters off, and Scott do stupid things to make Kourtney mad...it's just mindless entertainment after a long day

LightJ

"Which they total need". Damn what a bunch of fruity F-A-Gs tmz, oh my kmz has become..........................

Courtney

I wonder why they would rent a 6 bedroom house. There will only be 2 adults, an infant and a toddler living there. I heard that Khloe is considering hosting the X Factor. I think she is the smartest one, trying to expand her career beyond reality shows, because they are really getting predictable and boring. I recently saw an episode where the family underwent counseling. Rob became emotional and started crying, while the cameras kept rolling. What type of reputable therapist would allow a counseling session to be televised.? I think that family will do anything for ratings.

dale12

Ohhhhh....Gawd, when will it ever end!?!? "The Kar-trash-ians."

devilgirl

Who writes this sh*t? Because they are swanky and awesome? Good God, how many blow jobs is Harvey getting from that old Krusty Kris for complimentary press?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments