Britney Spears

Braves the Heat

for 'X Factor' Taping

9/15/2012 12:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0915-tmz-britney-spears-wmBritney Spears had to endure the brutal Southern California heatwave yesterday as the singer-turned-judge taped several scenes for "X-Factor" in Malibu.

We're told Brit was on location in the Bu for two days braving the 100-degree heat that has been beating down on SoCal lately. She taped one-on-one segments with her chosen group of contestants ... where she decided who to keep and who to send home.

She was joined by Will.I.Am  -- who she invited to be her celebrity mentor for her team of "X" hopefuls.

Sam Karr

Braving the heat? No, gardeners, and actual outdoor workers brave the heat. She gets paid 18mil to "judge" singers, when she can't even sing. I'd like to see her brave the real world.

shonduhluv

"Endured brutal heatwave"...seriously? ...if that's a headline, my husband should be a seriously rich celebrity for "Enduring a WAR in IRAQ".

Me35

What a hero! It makes those hard working construction workers baking in the 100 degree heat for 10 hours a day look like *****'s.

Charm

Oh come on people, this is AN ENTERTAINMENT website, therefore they report on celebrities not regular city workers or soldiers, etc.

Pam

Hey, she can take it. She's from LOUISIANA!!!! It's hot AND humid there.

Jim in Cali

WTF? Britney grew up in Louisiana where its a lot hotter with humidity than LA. Not a big deal TMZ.

Diamond Goddess!

Brit looks terrible, even WITH all the pro hair & makeup!!! She also seems medicated, and like she doesn't want to be there. SAD!!!
She especially looks bad sitting next to the fresh-faced Demi Lovato.
I prefer to remember Brit in her prime.
(And BTW--WTF is up with Simon's eye lift or whatever he did to his face?! #fail)

carol

Saw her today in Woodland Hills at a kids trampoline place throwing a party for her kids. Her rude bodyguards yelled at my kids (10 year olds) when they tried to take a picture with the phone. Excuse me with all your money rent the whole damm place out if you want privacy.Bodyguard said how would you like it if someone took your picture.Well if I was making the kind of money she does by being in the public eye I think I would expect it.She was busy carrying a baby around think it was her ex's .

LeeInOceanside

Gee and so did 16 million other people. She must think she is really God's gift to mankind!

monique

she's paid VERY well for her "suffering"

MP

I don't understand why the publicized Harry's date of departure and destination. It only puts his fellow soldiers in harm's way. I have no problem with Prince Harry doing his job, but the public should be on a need to know basis. And we need to know nothing.

Chris aka "Tree"

SOOOO sick and tired of Brittney Spears and the Kardickians!!!!

voiceofreason

She lives here, she knows about the heat. She was in Malibu, the temp is not that hot at the beach. In the San Fernando Valley, it was 102 degrees!

TMZ Staff

hmmm....that's rather interesting. I have always been a big fan of Britney's and she seems to be cleaning up her act and personal life recently. She's been through a lot and she got into the music and entertainment industry at such a young age. I was really shocked to hear how much she hates Demi Lovato! I wonder how the X Factor is going to get by this season. http://gossip-celebrity.net/index.php/britney-spears-hates-demi-lovato/

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3