« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mark Sanchez & Eva Longoria

Fancy French Night

9/15/2012 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Sanchez and Eva Longoria are definitely doing it.Yeah, Mark Sanchez and Eva Longoria are definitely doing it.

The freshly-minted couple left the Ritz-Carlton in NYC for a late night dinner at the uber-fancy French restaurant Daniel.

The New York Jets QB is 25 -- she's 37.

Having just divorced another professional athlete -- NBA star Tony Parker -- Eva's clearly got a thing. As for Sanchez, he was previously banging 20-year-old Kate Upton.

So we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Zutopia

Jessica Simpson curse, part 2.

TJ

The usual double standard, I see. O.K for guys to bed and wed youngsters(e.g,Kevin Costner,) etc. But older women are stigmatized. Everything benefits the male gender, it seems.

AAAAAAAAAAb

Didn't this dub **** learn from being with her previous professional sports hump? Sanchez will cheat, and she will keep getting that **** worn out by a slew of men and when the right guy does finally come along, nobody will want to dip their willie into that worn out trash can she calls a vagina!

Renee

"banging", really?

Just My Opinion

I wish she would not go out with younger guys (I know people will just on this because men do this all the time) but its NOT the same thing. Women out number men and she will get her heart broken (again). I know there is probably a shortest of available, straight, single, men in Hollywood but she has gone out with younger men and it hasn't worked out. Married to Tony Parker, dated Eduardo Cruz, and now this guy Mark Sanchez and they are all younger than Eva. Wish she would find a nice male that is older than her.

J

doing it?! who is the grade school kid you have writing this stuff? But they look good as a
"doing it " couple!!
As an aside and a departure from this story; I still think Heidi and the body guard became smitten with each other way before the separation.

She's baaaack

See the smile on her face? She ain't thinking about his age, that's for sure.

RATTLESNAKE

most pro athletes , esp. baseball players would be used car salesmen or stealing them if they did not play pro sports. I guess her standards are pretty low again... she said at the dem nat convention that she had no problem paying extra taxes , well of course not as she only dates people with 7 figure incomes to pay for everything ! typical hollywood phony baloney !

Throwback kid

Eva Longoria is almost as annoying as Madonna with her narcisstic personality. Eva is not as smart as she thinks she is, she is not as pretty has she thinks she is and she is not as talented as she thinks she is. She has a very smug personality, you want to like her but as soon as she opens her big mouth you find this woman very annoying

arealrascal

Mark Sanchez has always been a high-character guy; what the hell's he doing with Eva Longoria?

Lulubelle

She's doing the same thing all the old male actors do...

kim is a publicity whore

I didn't know people didn't like Eva.

I voted for Eva, Kate is trash!

kim is a publicity whore

Eva > Kate

Ih8Taxes

Kate Upton is HOT! Eva Langoria is old, used up and wretched. She's like what, 50 years old or something.

TJ

Hope he checks his credit card statement when he leaves. Daniel tried to rip me off by putting an extra $1000 charge on my card after I left.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments