Dina Lohan

Fidgety, Sweaty, Mumbling

During Dr. Phil Interview

9/17/2012 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091712_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Despite insisting she was completely sober for her big Dr. Phil interview, Dina Lohan appears completely out of it during the hour-long sit-down ... sweating, slurring, and fumbling her words through the entire thing.

You'll recall, Dr. Phil's people released a teaser for the interview last week -- in which Dina appears seriously dazed and confused -- but Dina insisted she had not been drinking beforehand, telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

Dina blamed the editing for making her look messed up -- but after the interview aired today, it seems editing wasn't to blame ... something just wasn't right with Lindsay's mom. She was overly emotional, anxious, panicked, and disheveled.

As the interview began, a jittery Dina repeatedly asks "Are we rolling? Are we rolling?"

Dina appears extremely uncomfortable throughout the interview. At one point, when Dr. Phil asks about Michael Lohan's alleged abuse, Dina abruptly asks to put a stop to the interview, claiming she doesn't want to be on camera.

She adds, "God, it's so quiet in here."

Dina later laughs nervously, and asks to go home. And this is all in the first fifteen minutes.

As we previously reported, Michael Lohan -- who participated in the interview -- says he's positive Dina was "wasted" during the interview ... which was taped at 10 AM.

Calls to Dina were not returned.

LLsez

OMG. These clips.

Nikki

Home sweet home !! I dont want to read all the comments but very courious to hear what you all thought. The regulars on here, that is. Please respond to me :)

k

Authorities need to view this & take her kids. She is a %ucking mess. Looks like crystal Meth mixed with pills. She was paranoid which is a sign of meth.

Kids do not have a chance if they are with her!

I won't grow up

I think its psycho tropic drugs. Dr Phil should know better.

Bloomcounty.USA

I don't think she's wasted ... I think she's emotional because she's talking about some very sensitive topics and she might not actually feel like it's a "safe" environment to be talking about them in. I just saw the clip, not the full episode, not sure if her and Michael wound up on set with one another for the taping but I don't think she likes to be around him. I think it's pretty telling that Michael was all about blasting her prior to the episode airing ... he's a control freak and since she was dissing his past drug issues I think he's just being a jerk about it, trying to suck her into his controlling bs again. I think she was enunciating her words to well to be messed up, she just looked emotionally fragile and like she hadn't been fully briefed on what was going to happen on the show to make sure it was an "honest" interview without prepared responses. What's it really matter anyways ... even if she was on some prescription for anxiety, that's not against the law.

Tommy G.

HOW IS IT THAT DINA IS SMOKIN' ****IN HOT COMPARED TO A DAUGHTER THAT IS HALF HER AGE.HEY DINA IF YOUR EVER IN ALBUQUERQUE CAN I BUY YOU A DRINK.

Nikki

For those of you that did not see this whole inter view, its a must see. This clip is nothing compared to the interview. You can find it on the internet or on Dr. Phils site..Check it out

tommyr

She's a waste of skin, just like Lindsey. Shame.

k

The face of meth! She is so lost!

LLsez

Her Inappropriate smiling and laughing is both creepy and sad.

Jay

I take back all the times I may have ever stated that I hate the Lohans. Dr. Phil's Interview With The Lohans was by far the most entertaining program I have EVER watched on tv during my entire 26 years on this planet.

Thank you Dina for being drunk as a skunk, thank you Michael for your cometntary after the interview and thank you Dr. Phil for getting these f*ked up people on your TV show. Thank you.

Grandma Cracker

Dina wanted everyone to see the real her to clear the air. Mission accomplished Dina, we saw the real you.

nisiek

Horrific example of why some people need to be sterile, this woman is a repulsive disgusting wretched person and a complete waste of a mother and human being

Grandma Cracker

I don't know which was better........the failed fist pump or giving the finger to the camera......just wow Dina

Jay

Its aboutt time someone interviews her and calls her out on her bull sh*t. Now Dr Phil needs to interview Lindsay. Dina did tell one truth during her interview. The part where she stated that she was an enabler.