Prince

Check Out My New Fro!

9/17/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Prince's new afroDig if you will the picture ... of Prince engaged in an old school afro.

With his usual Kris Jenner-ish shag cut nowhere in sight, the 54-year-old purple wonder made a rare TV appearance on "The View" today to debut his brand new pimped out retro 'do

While Prince rocked the '70s coif, strangely neither Barbara Walters nor any of the other ladies ever asked him anything about it.

0917_prince_sub_getty2
Go crazy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Lena

Like the 'fro. Always hated the girly straightened coiff. Wish he would ditch the high heels though.
UMMMMM you find it strange that no one asked a 54 year old supposedly straight (I have my doubts) male about his new hairdo? She show is called "the View" not "The Vagina!" Who would ask any guy (except Donald Trump) about his hairdo?

Jay W.

Don't go to bed, with no price on your head
No, no, don't do it.

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time,
Yeah, don't do it.

And keep your eye on the sparrow.
When the going gets narrow.

Don't do it, don't do it.

Where can I go where the cold winds don't blow,
Now.

Well, well, well.

Jay W.

Bob

I doubt that we have ever seen his natural hair, and this sure isn't it. What an awful wig and he probably paid a fortune for it.

Jackie

He's African American...so what's the big deal?...I have seen lots of Africans or blacks..ETC..going from afro to straight, to curly back to afro to straight and so on. GROW UP TMZ

pak1

WTF!

Anastay

I'm so saddened by the horrendous hateful judgment I'm reading here. How many of you have had a hit single AND a movie before the age of 25? Can you play 22 instruments? Yet, you stand righteous over the topic of his hair? Oh pleez...lol Hope you feel superior enough now to continue in your rock star job...lol

Anastay

RoadRig

Let's get wiggy :D

Luz

He looks like influenced by the look of a very young Michael Jackson, and he's calling it his own. It looks awful on him, Michael looked good in it because that was the way he looked!

Luz

John

I like the Afro... I just think that the interview itself was pointless.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5