Kristin Chenoweth Neck Injury

Recovery Is

'Slow but Wonderful'

9/18/2012 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091712_chenoweth_launch
Kristin Chenoweth says she's making steady progress in her recovery from the freak neck injury she suffered on the set of "The Good Wife" ... but tells TMZ she's not out of the woods yet.

Chenoweth completed a physical therapy session in Hollywood Monday ... and afterward, the actress told us she's working hard to get her life back to normal ... saying recovery is "slow but wonderful."

We broke the story ... Kristin had to be rushed to the hospital back in July, when she was struck in the head by a piece of lighting equipment on the NY set of the CBS drama.

Kristin later quit the show, claiming she was simply too injured to continue ... and yesterday the 44-year-old made it clear, she's STILL not ready to ditch the neck brace.

She's baaaack

Perhaps while she's taking things easy she should invest in a few meals. She's barely 5 feet tall, if that, and probably weighs 80 pounds with shoes on. Girlfriend, you need to eat.

grumpiestoldman

That must have hit her square in the face. She used to so cute.

Max Smart

I have no doubt her injury was serious & it's good she's on the mend, however I get this feeling that the lawyers are after an obscenely huge insurance payout. Fair enough I guess. The leads on that show probably get 15 million plus a year so the network can afford it.

stu

I bet A LOT of settlement $ will take you out of the woods honey child.

Phishie from Philly

Kristin is being represented but Robinowitz, Shwartz, Robinowitz, Shwarts, and Bruno Carpelli. The Jews sue and the dago collects. what a team
Phishie from Philly

Rico Suavy

she received the injury going down on the camera man.

Julie2

She had a skull fracture, among other things, people. Give her a break. I know when I fractured my neck, I wore a hard collar for months and then a soft one for almost 3 years while in therapy. And I hated it. It wasn't for money or attention. Didn't sue anyone. It's just amazing how quickly your head and neck msucles atrophy after an injury and won't hold your head up for long. It fatigues like crazy without the soft collar support and then spasms and pain sets in. She'll gradually wear it less and less. I hope she makes a full recovery.

TheTruthIs

It's amazing to me how many idiots comment on TMZ. ( on second thought . . . ) Ms. Chenoweth was seriously injured. She seems to be a nice, decent person. Give her a break. (NO NOT HER NECK, IDIOTS!)

chasewalshsl

I swear she has to be the Olsen twins' mother.

whitestoneptofqueens

I love Comment it has not only got me some great links, but helped me establish some great on line friendships. You have put together some great links so that.
Physical Therapy NY
E mail: whitestoneptofqueens@gmail.com

whitestoneptofqueens

Wow this is very good article looking nice & attractive.I LOVE TO READ YOUR ARTICLES.