Mitt Romney

Gene Hackman Should

Play MY WIFE in Movie

9/18/2012 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091812_romney_live

Gene Hackman would make a lovely Ann Romney in a Hollywood movie about her life ... this according to Mitt Romney.

The Republican nominee and his wife appeared on "Live! with Kelly and Michael" this morning ... and endured a Rapid Fire line of questions ... one of which was, "Who would you pick to play each other in the movie?"

Mitt replied, "For me, my favorite actor is Gene Hackman ... so I'd like Gene Hackman."

Kelly Ripa quickly shot back, "You want Gene Hackman to play YOUR WIFE!?"

Mitt laughed ... and joked, "What was that movie he was in? The Birdcage?"

Don't worry, Mitt eventually corrected himself ... and picked a more appropriate star.

0918_subasset_anne_romney_gene3

SistahSoul

Wow, she's just not aging well, is she?

RA

Dennis Rodman should play Michelle Obama.

arale norimaki

in a Romney world. Life is taxless. It's fantastic. Silver tip your hair, tax shelters everywhere, Outsource nation, Bain is his creation.He's a boss, millionaire, with accounts everywhere Won't disclose, all the dough, that he's banking You can't see, Ann agrees, we hate transparency If you knew, we'd be screwed, spanky-spanky. He is rich, you are poor, If he wins, you're uninsured

Firstchoice

Have a seat somewhere and don't forget to shut up!

Oh A 💛💋

I don't like Romney ! I think if he becomes president then all hell will break lose even more ! we really don't need that right now ! So **** him !

Number_One!

"I'll close Guantanamo."

“I will remove earmarks from pork projects before I sign any bill.”

“I promise 100 percent transparency in my administration.”

“I promise no new taxes on a family making less than $250K a year.”

“I will allow five days of public comment before I sign any bills.”

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today...."

“I will end income tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”

"I will bring all of our troops home within one year."

“I’ll put the health care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table.”

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's."

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."

“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."

“I promise that I support traditional marriage-1 man-1 woman."

"Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go."

“…today I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office.”

"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."

"I'll unite the people of this great country."

What are the parameters of measurement to answer the question, "Are you better off than four years ago?" The correct list includes:

• Median incomes: These have fallen 7.3% since Obama took office, which translates into an average of $4,000. Since the so-called recovery started, median incomes continued to fall, dropping $2,544, or 4.8%

• Long-term unemployed: More than three years into Obama's recovery, 811,000 more still fall into this category than when the recession ended.

• Poverty: The poverty rate climbed to 15.1% in 2010, up from 14.3% in 2009, and economists think it may have hit 15.7% last year, highest since the 1960...s.

• Food stamps: There are 11.8 million more people on food stamps since Obama's recovery started.

• Disability: More than 1 million workers have been added to Social Security's disability program in the last three years.

• Gas prices: A gallon of gas cost $1.89 when Obama was sworn in. By June 2009, the price was $2.70. Today, it's $3.84.

• Misery Index: When Obama took office, the combination of unemployment and inflation stood at 7.83. Today it's 9.71.

• Union membership: Even unions are worse off under Obama, with membership dropping half a million between 2009 and 2011.

• Debt: Everyone is far worse off if you just look at the national debt. It has climbed more than $5 trillion under Obama, crossing $16 trillion for the first time on Tuesday and driving the U.S. credit rating down.

HAHAHAHAHAHA -- your hero! :-)

GetOverYourself

Let's all hear it for Daisy. Daisy doesn't want social security or medicare. Daisy does not want unemployment benefits. If you do not have a job, Daisy wants you to STARVE! Too bad people like Daisy talk a lot of s**t, but when the going gets rough, people like Daisy are the first ones to yell "Why isn't anyone HELPING ME!!!" I actually know a person like Daisy. This person is against assistance of ANY kind, but has just declared bankruptcy for the THIRD time. Yep, just walked away from their debts for a THIRD time. By the way, I have never declared bankruptcy, have never filed for unemployment, or any other government program. I do, however, have compassion for my fellow man. Sorry Daisy.

Jordan

Mitt you just made Harvey the happiest republican on earth you finally anounced you are married to a transexual man and that will make harvey love you more being republican and gay. Good job coming out of the closet Mitt.

Cujeaux

i love the fact that Kelly has to endure Strahan every day. You can see her glaring at that gay guy (?) backstage every time Strahan diverts attention away from her. She was the same way with Regis so she's getting just what she deserves. He's so hyper that it makes me uncomfortable. Not the least bit funny either.

Sandra

This guy is his own worst enemy!! I hope he looses the election as the American people don't need this guy making them look bad!!

apara@rogers.com

What a looser!

lisa2

He just seems so self centered.

Spicy mag

Vote Kony 2012. He's got invisible children.

Pat

I can defiantly see the similarity! lol But Gene's a much better looking woman than Twit's wife! lol

DLG

TMZ don't start going political! You are hilarious without stooping to the SNL party line. You know in this interview he thought he was to pick who he would pick for himself, you just omitted that part of the conversation to make him look stupid. Stay away from politics!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments