« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens

I Only Made $4,300

with the Seahawks

9/18/2012 4:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0918_owens_gettyTerrell Owens only raked in a measly $28 per hour during his short pre-season stint with the Seattle Seahawks ... this according to new docs filed in his L.A. child support case.

As part of the case, which involves TWO of Terrell's baby mamas, Owens is required to submit paperwork showing his financial status.

Since Owens signed a tentative deal with the Seahawks around August 7th ... he had to hand over his pay stubs ... which show the 38-year-old raked in $4,342.86 for 152 hours of work with the team.

T.O. was reportedly set to make $925k if he made the team ... but he was cut after he failed to impress in 3 pre-season games.

FYI -- when T.O. was in his prime, dude signed a $49 MILLION deal with the Eagles.

Obviously, those days are loooong gone.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

FlaFlaFlooieMamaMonkeyTaTaToothyToY'all

Wish they were still making the TO and Occocinco show. Would live to watch these two self centered morons try to get through the wreckage of their stupid choices.

Mumra the Ever Living

Four children, has a total net worth less than $100,000. As an Eagles fan, I can truthfully say it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Joao

$49 MILLION... it doesn't matter if he made $100 MILLION--he'd be broke. Those types will blow through money as fast as they make it.

Majestik

Another stupid athlete that didn't hire a financial planner. Dude could've had a major portfolio after all this time. You'd think these guys would finally learn from the one's before them. Once you've got a wife, or baby Mama, your money is no longer yours.

Throwback kid

I would suggest TO get a job as a waiter at Dennys, they could even name a grand slam breakfast after him, kind of a celeb waiter deal at the restaurant. But after watching TO with the Seahawks I think he would drop the toast on the floor while he was bringing the food to the table, I don't know what TO is qualified for to earn a living now? he doesn't seem like a very bright man

dd

It's over ladies, time to put your work clothes on and get a job.

Melissa1987

I dont feel sorry for anyone who made millions and looses it all

EMB

$49 million, yet he couldn't afford condoms?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Well, he should've invested a couple of those bucks in a box of condoms.

david 183

What a waste

~♥~

More then I made/make. Stop belly aching and grateful that you are making that much.

nicole

I'm so sick of this grease ball!

sorry mudder fugger!

Fifi

Many years ago, when I was a true Eagles fan, till Jeff Lurie hired TO and THEN Michael Vick, I remember that TO tried to renegotiate his contract w/ the Eagles after one season. I remember his working out in front of his Tacky McMansion and explaining to all the reporters present that he was worth more money than he'd originally negotiated for and, most importantly -- "I have a family to support. I need to support my family." (Bastard kids by all different women). MAYBE, ccksckr, you should have thought about that 10 years ago, you loser. Now you make less than most Americans, and you think we should feel sorry for your arrogant ass, who wasted $49m. Guess what -- do not! And arrogance ,never, ever, ever wins. Remember what yous aid 10 yrs ago in Philly -- "I need to support my family". NOW SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY. And Jeff Lurie -- I've never spent a dime on Eagles tickets or merchandise since the day you hired DogKiller Vick. And until you die and your legacy is gone, I never will, even if you cut or trade the DogKiller.

roll3567

These women thought they were on easy street, but Turns out having a kid with this pro athlete is an epic fail.

travcm

He should join Chippendales in Las Vegas.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments