Wyclef Jean

I'm NOT Mad at

Lauryn Hill ... Anymore

9/19/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091912_wyclef_launch
Wyclef Jean says he's no longer angry with Lauryn Hill ... even though he says she falsely accused him of fathering her first child back in the day.

Jean was out in NY last night when we asked about the explosive revelations he made in his new book "Purpose" ... one of which is an admission that he had an affair with the former Fugees singer.

In the book, Wyclef wrote: "I was married and Lauryn and I were having an affair, but she had led me to believe that the baby was mine, and I couldn’t forgive that." The Fugees broke up a short time later.

But yesterday, 'Clef told us he has no regrets about sharing the drama with the world ... but wants people to know he no longer holds a grudge with Hill.

"That's how I felt then," Jean told us .. adding, "For a period, it was something I held in ... and I'm just glad I got it out."

Beauty

They are both a pair of shysters as far as I am concerned

Lucy

If they were having an affair, as he says, how was he so sure the baby wasn't his? There's a real quick and easy test. This type of thing doesn't have to drag on for years.

Phishie from Philly

I remember this story on Maury.
Im 120% sure WJ is my baby daddy.
You arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre, NOT the father.
Phishie from Philly

Meanie

Lauren Hill is a nutjob.

lbs

She knew he was married & you receive what you've earned in the end...literally "played" .

Joao

I don't have a problem with tell-all books, TO A POINT and the point is when the author tells-on others while SELECTIVELY exposing voyeuristic stories of their sorted lives. I'm not only directing this to this guy, I have never heard of of and have no idea what he does... as is the case with most of the media fabricated "celebrities" featured on TMZ.

Yea Right

Now I can sleep nights knowing that Wyclef Jean is no longer angry with Lauryn Hill

nickie101

Can I get another Lauryn Hill CD plz, or even another banger from Wyclef. Someone please call 911!!!!

His Prince Michael

@Beauty: I'm not familiar with any nefarious Creative-Property issues for Ms. Hill.

WyKlep, "produced" "Maria,Maria" BLATANTLY
infringing upon the work of others.
RIAA, NARAS, BMI, Et Al: ALL, in -near- DUE time.

20Twelve:
Daniel Twelve;1 is HERE,
Proverbs Twelve;7 is NOW,
Zechariah Twelve;8 is NOW,
St. Mark Twelve;36 is NOW,
Psalm2;012 is NOW:
The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua reigns!
ALL, for The Greater Glory of The True and Living Yahweh!

DopeLikeCoke

Lauryn Hill was destined for greatness. She was just turning 17 when she met WJ and he was nearly 23. She was young and impressionable. If you wouldn't have slipped your dick in a teenager, maybe she wouldn't be writing her lyrics on toilet paper and evading taxes.

verlinda

Wyclef if you had keep that pecker in your pants, you wouldn't have been falsely accused. Lauren should be happy the baby wasn't yours. You got her strung out, then throws her to the curb. I detest you and Karma is a BITCH

Sassy

This affair was well-known and lots of people knew about Wyclef and Lauryn sneaking around back in the day. What I didn't know was the baby claim.

Adrien303

What's funny is the camera man called Wyclef called Mr. Jean as in Levi's. Wyclef is great and Lauryn is too. Lauryn is not crazy she is Misunderstood.. Everybody that's different from you shouldn't be called crazy, they're different or unique.

john wayne gacy

WHY*clef would have made a great
dick*tator for the haitian people;

a country / island with more unwanted pregnancies, than conrad murray at
a michael jackson concert .........

Maria J. Stewart

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do, Read More

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments