Lindsay Lohan

FOOTAGE of the

Alleged Pedestrian Strike

9/20/2012 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0920_lindsay_lohan_video_accident_launch_2
TMZ has obtained surveillance footage showing the moment Lindsay Lohan allegedly struck a pedestrian in front of a NYC hotel ... and one thing is clear -- NOTHING IS CLEAR.

The footage begins as Lindsay's black Porsche is in the street, attempting to pull in to the hotel parking garage ... which was blocked by several pedestrians.

Seemed like Lindsay was making a slow entrance ... but a man in a plaid shirt can be seen walking in front of the car ... and she MAY have made contact with him. It's hard to tell.

After the alleged collision ... the man (who claimed he was injured) can be seen SPRINTING into the parking garage in an effort to catch up to Lindsay's car.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay was later arrested for leaving the scene of an accident.

The alleged victim claims he was hospitalized for injuries sustained in the alleged impact ... and says Lindsay reeked of booze at the time of the incident.

For her part, Lindsay ADAMANTLY denies she did anything wrong and claims the allegations are total BS.

Tammy

I think she hit him since stopping her from fleeing is the only reason he'd be running after her car. Furthermore, I think people might drop dead if the day ever comes when Lindsay is accused of a crime and she just comes right out and admits she did it.

Grandma Cracker

She is always innocent. Whatever

Jordan

It was Lindsay's responsibility as a driver of a 3000lb vehical to make sure the area was clear before driving forward and she did not do that.

Seldombinlaid

What does the hospital say about this man? He sure sprinted after her car, for someone with an injury. I know this woman has rights, but if I were here I'd hire a driver. That way people wouldn't be tempted to acuse her of hitting them. After all the car trouble she's been in, sometimes the majority believes the sleged victim story, before they believe her. That would be my answer to that.

Deadpool23

Lindsay is as dumb as a bag of rocks but the dude is exagerating.

Jen

That bitch totally hit that guy.

DetroitRocks

I am not a fan of hers but I think the guy is looking for a payday and full of crap

taz

I can't stand Lindsay or her family, they're all crazy in the brains, but this one I think I have to give to her. When you see a car coming towards you, get the F out of the way. She wasn't tearin' into the lot. It's funny that people see $$ when they see Lindsay, cause she is as broke as a joke. And id the dude could RUN after her I think that might blow the "I'm hurt" BS.

tdoran0723

1st, you see a car coming into the parking garage, get out of the way people.. Don't stand as close as possible to the car. 2nd, if he was so hurt how can he be able to run after the car.. I call BS big time, lock him up for making a false report..

Mike L

As a former security specialist, who watched these cameras for a living for years, it is my professional opinion that she DID NOT make contact with him. It would be much, much clearer if you would get rid of the damn blurs so I could get a better look at it.

Those of you saying it was her fault and she should be more careful or wait until the people get out of the way, Are you for real?? Have you ever even been to NYC? Waiting on the street is not an option. You're blocking traffic, no matter what time of day it is. These pedestrians were stupid idiots for hanging out in a driveway, and this accuser is an even bigger idiot for walking into a car, which if he was hit, which I don't believe he was, was exactly what he did.

Gretel

I'm at work and can only sort of hit and run myself so I don't have much time to consider it over and over again. It did look like she had disregard for the entire group standing there. It seemed like a few people got out of the way rather quickly. I also think the guy couldn't have known whose was driving that car because he reacted so quickly. Interesting.

Boozez

Who turns into a parking lot WITH people STANDING IN THE DRIVEWAY?Dude is right in front of the headlights & she plows right on in.....DADDY!Call my DADDY!!{appropriate thread}

Tammy

Lindsay is charged with hitting him and fleeing the scene, so even if she didn't hit him hard enough to cause the damage he's claiming, she's still guilty of the charges against her - hit and run.

Laura

Lindsay ALWAYS adamantly denies she did anything wrong, so that argument needs to be taken off the table in all her problems. When she hit the back of the truck recently she adamantly denied it was her fault--said he cut her off, the brakes failed, etc.--all proven to be lies. I'm still trying to figure out why this girl would be driving in NYC--with her long list of car accidents..that's just stupid. If this guy did get hit, and did get close enough to tell her he had been hit, and she fled, how can she say she didn't know she hit anyone? If he is telling the truth (which still needs to be proven) she had to know.

Nikki

She hit him, clear as day you can see that. Now lock her asz up.