Chris Brown

Fails Drug Test

In Rihanna Case

9/24/2012 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

092412_chris_brown_court_launch
Chris Brown
tested positive for marijuana recently in Virginia, where smoking weed is illegal, but the judge said she would NOT revoke his probation.

Chris was just in court for a probation progress report hearing in his felony battery of Rihanna -- and according to probation report docs ... Brown failed a drug test on June 18 in Virginia, where he was fulfilling his court ordered community service.

According to the probation report, Chris told his probation officer he had smoked weed in California -- where he has a medical marijuana prescription -- and then failed the test in Virginia, where weed is illegal ... prescription or no prescription.

Judge Patricia Schnegg said she never ordered Brown to undergo mandatory drug testing as part of his probation, so she cut him a break ... this time ... letting him off with a stern reminder to obey all laws.

0924_chris_brown_Document-Launch
Schnegg also ordered Brown's entire case moved back to California because that's where he lives now.

Judge Schnegg also ordered Brown to meet with his probation officer within 72 hours to sort out a discrepancy in community service hours -- prosecutors say he had 121 hours left to complete as of August 15th, but Chris' attorney, Mark Geragos insists he has less than that on his tab.

steve

Just think of the thousands of people incarcerated right now for smoking weed on probation.

Andy

Remember, if you want to pass a piss test, don't smoke pot, stick to the hard drugs.

VB

Why does he have a medical prescription? Is being a douche-bag a medical condition in California?

Soamazing

A Medical Marijuana card. What joke! Anyone that wants one can get one and have access to high grade Pot. Can't believe there is such a push to make this card legitimate when so many people using it are FRAUDS. Send his but to a real doctor and justify him using that card ...BREAKING THE LAW. "Must abide by all laws!"

Matt

JUST LEGALIZE IT ALREADY! COME ON!!! 2012!

Toilethead

Can they throw him in the can for being a no talent *******?

Htos1

Afraid of blacks,we're infected with that n.Florida as well.

Jen

He just fails at life.

Demi

Test him for coke next time.

MissClarity

I've never 'smoked' BUT I did go to a ragae concert and got stoned and the only way I knew it was that I ate, and ate from the international food court and drank lottsa wine to wash it down and everything was so delicious, so delicious. People around me asked if I was stoned and I said NO I don't smoke. They later called me a cab so I could go home safely. hahahahaha. Maybe Chris had the same thing happen to him :)

bart

Stop giving these thugs breaks just send him to general population. Enough is enough.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Is CB suffering from a glaucoma problem? Does he suffer from any disease(s) so excruiating that he needs a medical marijuana prescription? It's so nice for the Honorable Judge to roll in the "dough" that's probablybeen donated by CB's attorney via CB to let him slide. Don't worry folks that's the norm. If you peeps don't know how those types of arrangement works.

Scott Levy

God I hate that son of a bitch so much. I hope one day karma really bites him in the ass for what he did to Rihanna.

Me

I think it's smart to transfer the case to Cali.

russell

guess u should just wait until the ANIMAL kills some 1 then u will put him in jai!
idiots!