'America's Got Talent' Star

In Stunt Gone Wrong --

Breaks Bones, Poops Pants

9/25/2012 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092512_horse_launch
The nut-smashing "America's Got Talent" star who became famous for abusing his testicles on TV was seriously injured in a stunt-gone-wrong ... suffering several broken bones and a soiled pair of underpants, TMZ has learned.

The man at the center of the painful situation appeared on the show as "The Horse" -- real name Zac Gordon.

Gordon tells us he was filming a stunt last weekend with some of his "AGT" buddies in which he was supposed to jump from a two-story roof and land crotch-first on a wooden plank.

In the video ... you see Horse hit the plank -- but he says he ultimately landed on a bucket of cement that was being used to hold the wood in place.

Horse tells us the impact was so intense ... he broke several ribs and defecated in his shorts upon impact.

The amateur daredevil says he refused to go to the hospital ... but consulted with a doctor afterward just to be safe.

Mega502

I'll be listening to Howard 100 and Howard 101 for updates.

Andy

I also **** my pants, from laughing too hard.

backfire

There's a lesson for you kid, you are in agony and your friends are laughing cause you **** your pants. What if you were paralyzed or dead?

PT

Diagnosis: stupid.

stu

My guess is mommy pulled this stunt during the pregnancy period w/ him.
He does have a hot friend.

Sad sad

He needs to do this again until he gets it right.

Carl

He was "famous" long before AGT. I don't know how this moron is making a career out of this.

ohreally

This guy is a moron... really. Why abuse your privates like that? I don't understand it. I remember a girl accidentally flicking the side of my nut with her shoe.. I was in pain for 4 hours. How they jump off buildings and throw bowling balls at their nuts just astounds me.

Vernon P. Alarcon

Reinstate the military draft - give these morons a job. Stop celebrating stupidity!!!

manbearpig

ha ha- he tried to crush his balls but ended up crushing his ribs and **** his pants!!!
serves the dummy right!!!!!!

Chase

Probably doesn't have insurance anyway. Taxpayers will take care of his free ER visits, per Mitt Romney's instructions.

Joe

so so desperate to 'be famous' and not have to work at a job like everyone else. so pathetic !

FlaFlaFlooieMamaMonkeyTaTaToothyToY'all

Numbnuts!

Don Martin

With all that arse busting, bone breaking and pants pooping to his credit I'm surprised Simone wasn't just begging him to be a judge.

ProudCanuck

The only good thing about this whole gong show is that hopefully this stunt will guarantee that this loser will not be able to procreate. And if any 'reality' show puts him back on TV they are as brainless as this guy and his 'friends'. Lets just hope that any kids watching this bonehead don't get the bright idea to copy him! There really should be laws against such stupidity!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments