Lindsay Lohan

Stressful Arrest Caused

Pain Beneath My Breasts

9/25/2012 6:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0924_lindsay_lohan_tmz2
Lindsay Lohan believes getting arrested is bad for her health ... 'cause she's telling friends the stress from her NYC bust aggravated her pre-existing pneumonia so badly, she had to be hospitalized.

We broke the story .. Lohan was rushed to the emergency room in NYC Sunday night with a lung infection ... but was released a short time later.

Now, Lindsay's telling friends the arrest caused her so much anxiety, it landed her in the hospital -- exacerbating the "walking pneumonia" she's been suffering from the last few weeks.

That's right, Lindsay is blaming stress for her damaged lungs ... Lindsay, the infamous chain smoker who blew through 49 packs of cigarettes in 47 days while she stayed at the Chateau Marmont this summer.

Makes total sense.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39

Luv

@princessKten: Think I just saw @lindsaylohan in the elevator at the W, yay Merrick!

Andyconda

Lindsay was spotted at "Carvel" filling out a job application.
whats up with that?

Andyconda

real celebs are saying the the Chateau marmont has never been this great.and that the money they have saved in the last 2 months will go towards a "DONT COME BACK LINDSAY" sign in NEON Lights right out side

Luv

Here's the release about Lindsay (and Dina) abusing the Carvel ice cream card:

Andyconda

talking about stars and tips..
My Brother worked the elevator at the "Four ambassadors" Hotel in Miami BCH. during the Movie "Sharkys machine" with Burt Reynolds....and Dom DeLuise witch was not in the movie but friends with Burt slipped my Brother $100. just because of a 2 min. elevator ride . cool guy..
then you have Ivana Trump who stiffed every server in west palm beach..
people dont understand about how important it is to tip..I would say the lohans are even lower then Ivana

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Ok, I found the rest of the Carvel story:

Another Lohan is in trouble with the law.

Dina Lohan stopped by a Carvel ice cream shop on New York's Long Island Wednesday afternoon to pick up a cake to celebrate her son Cody's 14th birthday.

While checking out, Lindsay's mom produced a Carvel "Black" card, which entitles her to free ice cream for 75 years, she tells RadarOnline.com, which first reported the story.

"The shop assistant said, 'Do you have I.D.?'" Dina says. "Next minute, he grabbed my arm and took my card and held it hostage and wouldn't give me the cake! This guy was crazy!"

The problem: Everyone in the family has their own card, and Dina had accidentally grabbed 16-year-old daughter Ali's from the house before leaving the house.

"I didn't think it be a problem," Dina told RadarOnline.com. "I couldn't believe this guy... it's a family card, it just didn't have my name on it."

"Next minute, four cop cars showed up, there's a police helicopter overhead and this guy makes it seem to the cops that I'm trying to use a stolen credit card -- and for what? Over a free ice cream?!" Dina fumes.

She tried to explain the situation to police, but the employee still wouldn't give the card back, "even to the cops!"
"Finally he gave up and gave me my card back. But he told me, 'You can have the card, but you can't have the cake!' bemoans Dina. "It just shows how we get treated so much worse than regular people."

Dina plans to exact revenge.

"Just wait until Lindsay and Ali hear about this," she says. "When Ali gets back, I'm going to bring her in everyday to this store -- and you can print that!"

The company slams Dina in a new statement, saying Lindsay was just one of 75 celebs who received the promotional "Black" card to commemorate the ice cream shop's 75th birthday.

In a statement to RadarOnline.com, they say, "Unfortunately, the Lohan family has been abusing the card. While the card was issued in Lindsay’s name only, her extended family has repeatedly used the card without her present. At first, we graciously honored their requests while explaining that the Black Card was not a carte blanc for unlimited Carvel Ice Cream for the extended Lohan family and friends. After more than six months of numerous and large orders for ice cream, we finally had to cut off the card and take it back."

Disgusting pigs.

UPYOURS

In regards to the Carvel debacle some things popped into my head.

1. Did Nana Lohan say b!tch, I want ice cream or I talk?
2. Did AA Aliana need it for her binging and purging?
3. Did Hobie eat all that sh!t?
4. Did DUIna sell/trade it for cocaine?

Andyconda

On my way to carvel to demand free ice cream.
and NO Red Crap they dont have sterno flavored ice cream.of Gasoline cake..be back later

Luv

Dina says, "It just shows how we get treated so much worse than regular people."

Why doesn't she go back to being a regular person then and pay for the cake like all "regular" people do?

Marvin

Just thought I'd check the blog after a few days off and from what I can see this appears to be an all time low point. The haters ares so bored with their meager existence that they actually derive pleasure from posting about Cody's 14th birthday and a trip DiLO made to Carvel years ago.......LMAO ROFLO LOL..........have a nice Sunday ..........

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

New Thread

Red Cloud

test

Bri

Panic and anxiety attack so the Hell downoving to fast and not going nowhere but to jail ... Lol

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39