Honey Boo Boo's Dad

Sugar Bear Done

GONE HOME, Y'all!!

9/26/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0926_sagar_bear_honey_boo_booHere comes Sugar Bear Mike! Honey Boo Boo's papa is finally back home tonight after 12 grueling days of hospital treatment for a nasty leg infection.

Sugar was hospitalized almost 2 weeks ago after a leg injury he suffered on his ATV took a turn for the worse ... and required emergency surgery.

Even though he's on the mend, Sugar still needed one of his buddies to carry him up the front stoop at home in McIntyre, GA.

Mama June and the kids all came out to greet Sugar at the door.

'Sketti for everyone tonight!

ladyofargonne

It's probably MRSA. I got that from a spider bite and almost died. I was in the hospital one month. Don't wish that on anyone. Get well and be careful.

Rhonda C. Poynter

This mess being on TMZ's page reminds me of when you were shoving the teenage moms or baby daddies or whatever the hell it was down our throats, for awhile. Nobody cared about that, either, and I'm glad to see that you got the hint and we don't have to wade through that sewerage to get to real entertainment stories, anymore. Study this situation, TMZ, THINK, REPEAT...Thank You.

royalredus

That was sweet of Mama June to carry him into the house like that!

pamela

That family has either infected body parts, or extra ones. What the heck?!

Janise Grubber

America is full of redneckz

But_I'm_not_Wrong

I love that show. I wish more shows like that were on the air.

Just_Me

They are the most disgusting white trash....eeeww

Andy

Mama June is an infection.

PowerBlue

It's amazing that this vile, disgusting, exploitative, dehumanizing crap of a show is airing on a network called "The Learning Channel."

Damonsgrl

Stop making fun of this family...it's so cruel

joecrabs

Ley this be a wake-up to the Kardashians, J-Lo, Miley Cyrus and all those other so-called celebrities: These hillbillies are on TMZ too. Just because TMZ puts you on this site, damn sure doesn't mean you are a talent in hollywood, just means that people will stop what they are doing for a couple of minutes to look at your freak show.

small asian penis

in the meantime they found the cure of cancer....

bittybaby

i've never seen their show but honestly would rather read updates about them than the KarTrashians.
'Sketti for everyone tonight! - haha

lynn

that's not just anybody carrying him...that's ca razy Tony...hope sugar bear is back in his A game for more dumpster diving...Holla...

HtotheT

UGLY AMERICANS! The minute I saw a commercial for this show's debut, I KNEW that the civilized world would view these people as examples of typical Americans--and my European friends agree that that is, indeed, the impression. Humiliations galore. As if the Kartrashian$ weren't enough.

If it weren't for the few intelligent shows I find on occasion on TV, I'd cancel my cable.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments