« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin

Picks NFL Winner

'I'm Pacing Myself'

9/29/2012 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0928-raiders-broncos-tmz

After chalking up another loss, Harvey Levin (1-2) is emerging a LEADING below-average NFL analyst ... and now he's sinking his teeth into our Week 4 matchup -- Raiders vs. Broncos.

Here's how Harv's callin' it:

"I don't like people who abandon L.A. ... so, I'm going for Denver."

"I feel like anyone whose home base is at sea level is at a definite disadvantage in the Rockies."

"I'm glad the Broncos replaced Tebow ... I think the team is better of secular."

"I like the Broncos logo better than the Raiders logo because it reminds me of the '57 Thunderbird."

When asked how he feels about his unimpressive record at picking winners:

"1 and 2 isn't horrible. I'm pacing myself."

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Deelight

Harvey, at least you got one thing right....now lets get rid of the Krapdashians!!!

Jordan

Harvey are any of the Kardashians Banging the raiders players. Kim could be cheating on kanye with Carson Palmer,

IKnowthismuch

Harvey doesn't even watch football, why is he even relevant in these things? If he didn't know that you can read a certain chapter on Kindle without reading the entire book to get to the part he wants, who cares what he picks. If you put a defensive picture up and an offense picture up of someone from the same team, he wouldn't know who was who.

charles

Prognostication by Harvy, great humor! And the abandoning LA bit...shows such a strong love for the town he helps represent...

Rob

The only place Harvey wants to be on a football team is in the shower. Pecker Checker

Phishie from Philly

He has about a 67% chance of picking a loser this week! So just pick the opposite of Harvey's pick because your odds of picking a winner are better.
Phishie from Philly

buckwheat

packing or pacing
after all its Harvey if u know what i mean

buckwheat

His favorite players r tight ends and wide recievers

Bill Leslie

Harvey would do better if he could ignore his inner giant f@g and not pick teams based on uniform color or p3n1s size.

Dennis Johnson

Harvy is not as dumb as most people think.I see his spoof on football game picking is working.I can tel you this as fact if you ever needed a good lawer he would be the one I would pick..............he really is that good.

Amy E

I've always enjoyed reading TMZ, but I gotta say the "Harvey picks" are hysterical! His quotes are the best.....please continue this every football season from now on. Truly funny stuff. :)

DaveT

My crystal ball reveals the Broncos have a good chance of winning, but Raiders might win, so you see folks, crystal balls aren't worth a damn, unless of course you literally have crystal balls, then I suppose you'd make quite a bit displaying them for a fee, what were we talking about again?
Ah yes...49ers will be winning the Super Bowl 2013 ;)

Brandy

The Raiders didn't abandon L.A. they were from Oakland first. The Broncos Suck and Peyton is gonna get crushed when our D gets a hold oh him. You can't mess with the Silver and Black!!! JUST WIN BABY!!!

soberandsmober

This post made me laugh out loud.

Liz

Gotta go with Harvey on this one - Raiders looked totally awful before they beat the Steelers. Broncos won't let the Raiders hang around and give them a chance to win at the end.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments