Nicki Minaj

Mariah Called Me a Bitch

10/3/2012 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launchMariah Carey fired the first shots in her "American Idol" war with Nicki Minaj ... calling the rapper a "bitch" multiple times ... this according to sources close to Minaj.

According to our sources, Nicki is adamant ... in the moments before the TMZ video begins, Mariah repeatedly berated her ... until Nicki finally had enough and exploded.

We're told ... Nicki feels Mariah has been wasting everyone's time by constantly praising herself instead of focusing her energy on critiquing the contestants.

One source tells us, "She keeps bringing up how many records she's sold, name dropping people she's worked with, how many tours she's done, and how many Grammys or awards she's won ... Nicki is tired of it."

Kabala

Oh please grow up both of you.

Frost King

personally, Mariah is a legend.. but just because you are a legend in any particular field doesn't mean you can act like a complete ass. Have some class about yourself. We all seem to forget that Mariah started this stupid ****. And for Nicki to kind of knock it off for while is her trying to be respectable. **** if someone was talking to me like that.. after a while i would loose it to.. like bitch i worked for mine too.. im just starting.. your ass is 40.. bask in your legendary career, let me try and make mine. Nicki shouldn't have stooped to Mariah's comments, and Mariah shouldn't have made the comments .. point blank..

Bev

Does this suprise ANYONE. You have Mairah the biggest self absorbed diva AI could find. Someone who would not work well with any other woman. So they add Nikki who take no crap and God for bid does not think the sun rises and set on Mariah. What did AI think would happen. I am not a Nikki fan but a person can only take so much of Mariahs ego.

Jim

So Nicki, Mariah called you a BITCH? Well, if the shoe fits...

Kevin

Well, Mariah said the truth. That's what Nicki is.

ckremer

i would like to know nicki became a judge,from what i have seen on tv it sure isnt her talent,i guess everyone else they asked said no.they only reason she started yelling was to get free pr,she knew it would end up on the internet and tv

BoomerSooner

Oh. That's probably because you were being one.

Mimi

I'm not fans of either of them, but let someone within arms length keep calling me a bitch and she will know one by the time I'm done. Mariah became a star because she slept with Tommy Mottola while he was still married. She dominated from 1990-1996. Period. We're in 2012 she can cut the crap now and get on with business.

Beauty

What a crock. Sounds like damage control to me, trying to justify herself after we all saw her stupid little tantrum.

saviourface

Why is everyone offending Mariah? She is wack as hell! Yes I am not going to deny her great voice. Yes I give her that. But man she is a huge bitch and I am sure she looks down and puts Nicki down. Mariah thinks she is the only woman in the world. No one is up to her standards, no one is good enough for her. She is a selfish ******* who thinks to high of herself. Mariah should get over her self! and Nicki should just let it slide off her shoulder.

saviourface

Kammified

Nikki IS a biatch and jealous of Mariah's long and illustrious career. Something she will never ever have!

adelle

Mariah has a God-complex and has shown textbook signs of narcissism I am glad someone knocked her off her high horse (aka her glitter encrusted my little pony)
I find her entire butterlies-and-rainbows image to be vomit-inducing, she has the mentality of a spoiled 5 year old girl who wants to be a "princess" when they grow up. She probably goes home every night and plops a princess tiara on her head after bathing in a bath of pink sparkles. Puke.

adelle

Oh and keep taking your Lithium Mariah... we all know you have it in you to blow a gasket You blew a gasket and had a meltdown once you realized your career was in the gutter and the world no longer revolved around you....did you not? Yes, I remember that quite well.

NoDifferent

That clown in pink is indicative of the "divas" of today that gay men love to adore. Never been much of a Mariah fan but these crack bunnies on AutoTune will be the death of the American music industry as we once new it.