TMZ Live

Rihanna & Chris

Reunions & Betrayal

10/4/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

100412_tmzlive

Chris Brown followed up date night with Rihanna by making the biggest "no-duh" announcement -- he's breaking up with his other GF, Karrueche. Chris still won't cop to dating RiRi, but is ANYONE buying his "just friends" comment?

Plus, Joanna Krupa from 'Housewives of Miami' joins us to say ... she's no hooker, but she thinks she knows who started the rumor. Will JK sue, and why's she so pissed about her alleged $10,000 escort fee?

Also, Nicki Minaj vs. Mariah Carey explodes again!  Is Mariah smart to beef up her security -- or is it a classic overreacting-diva move? Everyone's choosing sides in the "American Idol" war.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Chris Brown and Rihanna went public last night in a big way -- flirting for everyone to see at a Jay-Z concert. Then hours later ... Chris dumped his girlfriend.
(10:00) Nicki Minaj vs Mariah Carey day two ... and now Barbara Walters is in the middle of the epic diva fight.
(14:10) Jim Lehrer got trampled by Mitt Romney and President Obama last night -- and it was painful. But there's one thing about it that Harvey like.
(18:00) "DWTS" alum Joanna Krupa joins the show to laugh off claims that she's a high-priced hooker. Her main argument ... she cost WAY more than $10k.
(24:00) Anderson Cooper GOES OFF on Star Jones for claiming he came out of the closet for ratings.
(27:30) It's about to get REAL heated in the newsroom -- because it's time to argue about one of the touchiest subjects of all ... obesity.
(29:00) AJ McLean loves ass.
(32:00) Justin Timberlake is unfairly tossed aside by the Shriners.
(35:00) Christina Aguilera's boobs -- so big, not even Hillary Clinton can look away.
(38:00) Rage Against the Machine's bassist thinks it's cool to pull his own teeth.
(40:00) We take your calls!

DaveT

Every time I see the pic of Kim in the swim suit, the old "Solid Gold" song gets stuck in my head

DaveT

People shouldn't be worried about if people are fat or not, mind your own business :D
I've been lifting weights since high school, like staying athletic, but that's me, my choice, other people's choices are none of my business.
If they want to be overweight, who cares? They're not hurting anyone.
And not hurting themselves, factually more skinny people die from heart disease, diabetes and strokes, than overweight people do.
Making it ridiculous for skinny people to point fingers at overweight people and tell them they're unhealthy :D

JO

I'm sorry... no overweight person is really happy with their weight. Deep down inside they do long to be thin but it is not easy. When I see big people crack jokes & preach that they "LOVE" their curves are lying.

Donovan

I'm out, this is lame.

Internet Tough Guy

Let's go to mike for comment.

R

Harvey's getting kind of long in the tooth for this.

Sandi

wow Harvey, I have watched you for decades but I have now lost all respect for you.

Shame on you for adding to the bullying of obese people.

Read Gary Taubes, then tell me how it's about overeating.

DaveT

TMZ office is alive today, everybody has something to say, good...makes it interesting

Ann

Don't you get a discount at the movies for your age Harvey

OH NO!

The guy from a Religious Cult (Mormons) making fun a Big Bird? We are all doomed!

Julies

Why does this open with TMZ Live show aired
May 3rd 2012 and Tanning Mom? Has the earth reversed itself to last spring? Yay, I can re-live summer!

raadbassam

"First time it's shame on me, second time it's shame on you" WTF are you saying?!

dorame80

Then new person that received the em-mail re: her weight, Havey was on the side of the person that sent the e-mail. Be careful Harvey because if a persons apperance is so important, you could loose your position.....all of 4 feet 11inches....plus when you want to make a point....which is every 5 minutes.....you get brain freeze...and start with the ah,ah,ah, and that betadine tan you have.....has to go......to make yourself taller you have everyone sitting around you DAH! people who live in glass houses.......

TMZTommy

I agree that Romney and Obama both disrespected Jim Leher and didn't keep to debate decorum.
Maybe for debate #3 or #4, they should use Gov. Jesse Ventura as moderator.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3