'American Idol'

You Be the Judge

10/6/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1002_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_fight_tmz_article_wm"American Idol" could be a big hit ... apparently much to the dismay of producers who are trying to tame Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj. So we gotta ask ...

dimes

And there you have it. Two thirds of the poll respondents aren't going to bother watching this show, because we just don't care.

tenley

The whole thrill of American Idol was in the possibility that we'd watch as someone with real talent was plucked from obscurity and given a shot at being a star. How on earth did producers get it in their mind that what viewers want to see are divas who already had their shot?

NOT ELMO

i rather see FERGIE than MINAJ on IDOL anyday!....

just because

they might as well cancel the show and give back ROI

The Real JJ

Whenever people say they not going watch they end up watching. People are talking about A.I. and its not showing until jan. The show is going to be about the judges rather than the singers. i just want to see urban and randy with the "look at these ratchet hos" look

db

theyre both uneducated ******s

db

they're just 2 ignorant, uneducated ******s

db

they suck i can onlyb hopev they both die as soon as possible

Jude

I was really excited when I heard Mariah was going to be on. I was going to watch for the first time in 5 years. I refuse to watch that Auto-tuned no talent ghetto thrash Minaj. IF the fighting is real it is because Mariah is telling the singers they are garbage and since most probably sound better than Nikki, she is offended by that. I will continue not watching. Didn’t the producers take a poll? Do a focus group? They are going to lose more people than they gain with Minaj. BTW her name is supposed to be “sexy” as in menage a trois but Menage means “household”. Sexy........

aquanet

Shouldnt judge on just this clip- you need to see what lead up to this. I've seen Mariah at work first hand and she is a bitch and a name dropper and should be double or triple jointed for patting her ownself on the back so much. Everything Nikki said about her is true. SO until you see what lead up to that, its an unfair question

Mary P

Someone is actually voting Nicki would win anything? Please, that wench is all bark and no bite. That's why she needs the gun cause Seacrest could sneeze and take her down. She isn't a thug, just a slug - compare the two, seriously.

Laura

And the contestants? Where do they fit in?

flubbergast

"if they fight, ryan will:" stand there with the rest of the production guys and enjoy the catfight. :D

lanie

I am not a C&W fan, but I feel sorry for Keith Urban.. This seems like a train wreck and complete embarrassment... A bunch of ghetto thugs trying to get attention...

I think it is funny that Nicki is getting more hate than ole Diva Mariah.. To trump Mariah's bad reputation and diva antics --- Nicki must really be a piece of work... I don't listen to her music either -- she is a CRAP "artist"..

mebrat24

bottom feeder KMZ , how much do you get paid to promote this crappy show Harvey?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments